Nosy Questions Game (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BarbBlessed

First off I'd pray about it and seek wisdom in handling things.
Then I'd check the person's motives for sharing the information. Finally, I'd ask the person I was interviewing about it.
I'd want to know his/her side of the story and see how he/she responded when asked about things.

What would you do if you were shopping and witnessed someone slipping an item they'd not paid for into their pocket?

Upvote 0

rita727

Closet Narcissist
Jul 29, 2006
A Pineapple under the Sea
✟23,557.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
DaffodillysDad said:
How close are you (emotionally) to your parents?
I'm very close to my mom. My dad, not as much, but after living with for a few years, we've gotten much closer :thumbsup:

^Excellent question. *rep*

ARRGH--because I'm frustrated with myself. I know what I should do, know what I ought to be doing, but don't do it. I don't get why I don't stay determined/focused on something that would be so beneficial to me and others, and bring me to a closer relationship to Christ.

That's why I'm ARRGH.

Same question (I like that). WHat about you?

Upvote 0

4Everloved

Legend
Apr 18, 2007
Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, I always start one, but then I lose them. So I just end up writing things on the calendars on our walls here at the house. I tend to write things down on little pieces of paper and lose the paper. I also tend to make detailed lists before shopping...and then forget to bring the list with me. However, just writing the list down helps my mind to retain the info a bit better. I've always been known as sort of being absent-minded, even when I was young.:)

Do you teach Sunday School?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

4Everloved

Legend
Apr 18, 2007
Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm tired but happy too! My husband got home from 2 week drill and actually took one day off yesterday before going back to work! And he actually relaxed, which has almost been an impossibility for him in the past. So I am very happy today, even though his alarm clock woke me up at 5 a.m.

Do you like to get up early?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.