Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know. We never do things for the right reasons. That's my point. There are worthy causes to fight for but the government isn't interested.

I fail to see the difference. President Bush naively thought that liberating Iraq from a repressive dictator would "allow democracy to flourish". Liberating N. Korea may not result in the outcome you expect...regardless of good intentions.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sure it is. Our number one goal should be stamping out communism. We should always fight for the people. Instead we just turn away and ignore what goes on in the world so we can better our own personal situation.
How many American servicemen and women are you willing to sacrifice in order to invade North Korea?

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How many American servicemen and women are you willing to sacrifice in order to invade North Korea?
And just the general population of Seoul. US would win a theoretical war (provided China doesn't intervene), but the opening days would be devastating. Artillery would rain down on Seoul.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,326.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
And just the general population of Seoul. US would win a theoretical war (provided China doesn't intervene), but the opening days would be devastating. Artillery would rain down on Seoul.
Conveniently, US Forces Korea is no longer located in Seoul.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
As awful as the Soviet Union was its probly better for everyone that we waited it out rather than trying for a hot engagement with them directly.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
What do the people of North Korea want?
What do they believe about Kim Jong-un?

If Kim Jong-un were overthrown and killed would they rejoice or would they mourn?
idk

My guess is that they would rejoice. Freedom is a good thing. Peoples freedoms are worth more than oil and we don't hesitate to go after oil.

In a rare moment, you break with Trump on this one...

Trump on Kim Jong Un and North Korea: "His country does love him. His people...you see the fervor. They have a great fervor."

How can you argue with that? They love their brutal dictator. They've got a great fervor.

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Trump on Kim Jong Un and North Korea: "His country does love him. His people...you see the fervor. They have a great fervor."

How can you argue with that? They love their brutal dictator. They've got a great fervor.
Trump is so easily led. What a sucker. Maybe thats why he thinks we're so easily led?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In a rare moment, you break with Trump on this one...

I disagree with him all the time.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I fail to see the difference. President Bush naively thought that liberating Iraq from a repressive dictator would "allow democracy to flourish". Liberating N. Korea may not result in the outcome you expect...regardless of good intentions.

That's true, you never know what would happen. Discussing it here and it actually being my decision to put a plan in action are two different things. I understand that.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
As many as it takes.
We’re going to need a much larger military to overthrow all the governments on your hit list. Do you support enslaveing, I mean drafting, people to die in all these wars as well?

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We’re going to need a much larger military to overthrow all the governments on your hit list. Do you support enslaveing, I mean drafting, people to die in all these wars as well?

Everyone should serve. That's how we stay free.

• Winner
Reactions: Hrairoo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Everyone should serve. That's how we stay free.
Everyone should serve if it is necessary to stay free. That's not the same thing as drafting people to fight a pointless war in Asia.

Upvote 0