Dec 5, 2005
North Dakota
✟9,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LovePrecious said:
Pretty! Hey Laura, whatcha guys doin Saturday night? Some friends and I are getting together to play some games, and you guys would sure be more then welcome!
Galen is having some boys over to play video games. Our van conked out on us tonight and we won't be able to get it fixed until next week. Dinah and I may come by for a bit, but she keeps me from playing too many games.

Upvote 0

rendiew

May 6, 2006
North Dakota
✟15,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

I'm originally from San Francisco, CA. Now I'm in Grand Forks, ND for college. I never looked back. I'm a North Dakotan at Heart. The only people who hate North Dakota are those that either haven't lived anywhere else, or haven't been here to begin with. This is Great State!

My religion teacher in my Senior year of High School couldn't name a single city in this state, I'm sad to say.

I don't think North Dakota has an out-migration problem, I consider it the North Dakota Colonization of the rest of the USA Program. Soon everyone in the USA will be just like us. Kind-Hearted, Down to Earth, Happy, Cheerful, Taking Life One day at a Time, never letting bad things get them down.:)

I can walk the streets of Grand Forks at 2 am and the worst that will happen to me is someone will offer me ride home. Try doing that in Hunter's Point in San Francisco in broad daylight. (Just a tip, Don't Try It. You Will Regret it.)

I'm very happy that winter is over. Although I felt a little cheated with that warmer than usual January that we recently had.

Thanks for reading.

--Have a good day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LovePrecious

Contributor
Dec 9, 2005
Midwest
✟14,710.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
rendiew said:
Hello,

I'm originally from San Francisco, CA. Now I'm in Grand Forks, ND for college. I never looked back. I'm a North Dakotan at Heart. The only people who hate North Dakota are those that either haven't lived anywhere else, or haven't been here to begin with. This is Great State!

My religion teacher in my Senior year of High School couldn't name a single city in this state, I'm sad to say.

I don't think North Dakota has an out-migration problem, I consider it the North Dakota Colonization of the rest of the USA Program. Soon everyone in the USA will be just like us. Kind-Hearted, Down to Earth, Happy, Cheerful, Taking Life One day at a Time, never letting bad things get them down.:)

I can walk the streets of Grand Forks at 2 am and the worst that will happen to me is someone will offer me ride home. Try doing that in Hunter's Point in San Francisco in broad daylight. (Just a tip, Don't Try It. You Will Regret it.)

I'm very happy that winter is over. Although I felt a little cheated with that warmer than usual January that we recently had.

Thanks for reading.

--Have a good day.

I'm glad to hear you like ND so much! I grew up here, but have lived in Minnesota, Iowa, Washington & South Dakota, and I have to say I love North Dakota the most! I liked South Dakota, too, and really wouldn't mind living there again, but really have NO desire to ever go anywhere else again. Blessings to you!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LovePrecious

Contributor
Dec 9, 2005
Midwest
✟14,710.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have lived in Dickinson for 2 years and before that Belfield ND for 11.

Hi Brandon!!!

I'm originally from Dickinson!!! Graduated from high school in 91... Don't get back there much anymore, but every once in awhile make it out that way... Blessings to you!!!

Upvote 0