North Dakotan's You Out There???

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
North Carolina, I was born and raised here, but I married a military man, so we were stationed at Minot for almost 16 years. I made a lot of friends there, but I haven't visited for about 4 years now. I would love to be able to see everyone again. Maybe someday soon I'll get back to visit.

Upvote 0

jelvenko

Veteran
Oct 4, 2005
Florida
✟11,559.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Send some snow down my way! Ever since I moved out in March of this year, (first week March/last week February around that time.) I have been missing the snow. In fact, just this last weekend my husband and I had a picnic with some friends, then went bike riding together. Bike riding in December should be through 1 foot of snow at least, and your tires should have difficulty turning. lol.

guess I'll have to suffer this winter........

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EZRida4JC

May 3, 2008
✟327.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Cool Beans!!! We have more North Dakotan's!!! How did you all enjoy our beautiful winter storm we had earlier this week??? On Sunday, I drove back from my Dad's in SD, and what is usually only about a four hour drive, ended up taking me over 7 hours! Bleh!

Well, hope to hear more from you all! Hope you're having a wonderfully joyful Christmas season!!!

In Jesus' Love,
Taz

BTW... I used to live in Bismarck, too!

Yo the Biz! :cool:

I'm from Liverpool, UK :clap:

I'm not a Dakotan, but have seen Billy J Kramer & the Dakotas 3/4 times in Solid Silver '60s Tours :thumbsup:

I'm praying @ a USA tour in summer - to pray in all the state capitals & major cities, kinda zig-zagging from NYC west to east to west..

& working gradually south till I hit Miami

I guess Bismarck will be after Portland, Boise & Billings stops @ June/July, DV :tutu:

I woulda been an almost spittin' distance neighbour if I'd emigrated to Decatur IL 4/5 years ago - to help an outreach to all the major music etc festivals, spring to fall, via mobile catering concessions

& @ regional Christian TV & radio stations' outside broadcast depts, doing my many voices :groupray:

But hey, now I'm kinda retired, who knows what doors God may choose to open?

Laters, 'Gators!

'Arfa Mo'

Upvote 0

EZRida4JC

May 3, 2008
✟327.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
North Carolina, I was born and raised here, but I married a military man, so we were stationed at Minot for almost 16 years. I made a lot of friends there, but I haven't visited for about 4 years now. I would love to be able to see everyone again. Maybe someday soon I'll get back to visit.

Anyone been to the Lakeland, FL Outpouring yet? :p

Gonna .. ;)

"come: get some!"? :D

See it daily @ www.God.TV too! :clap:

http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?p=46952713#post46952713

Last edited:
Upvote 0