GrinningDwarf

Just a humble servant
Mar 30, 2005
✟19,311.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
oh ok i know where manton is ,,, lol never been to the Apple festival before usally dont get outside of Redding lol

Why not? Redding is only the center of Northern California ;) ...there's lots to do outside of Redding, too! C'mon up for the Apple Festival. It's the first Saturday in November.

Upvote 0

Sporky

Sep 7, 2007
✟8,561.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why not? Redding is only the center of Northern California ;) ...there's lots to do outside of Redding, too! C'mon up for the Apple Festival. It's the first Saturday in November.
lol well have no idea where to go becides no wheels atm

Upvote 0

GrinningDwarf

Just a humble servant
Mar 30, 2005
✟19,311.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
lol well have no idea where to go becides no wheels atm

Well...I can see how that would tend to dampen your mobility!

So grab a friend with a car and come on out to the Apple Festival! Food! Live music!

Assuming you had a car...what other things do you like to do? Outdoors things. Outside of Redding, most everything you could do is outdoors. Have you ever been to Burney Falls? Mount Shasta? Whiskeytown Lake? That's just a short jaunt west of Redding.

Upvote 0

GrinningDwarf

Just a humble servant
Mar 30, 2005
✟19,311.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
So grab a friend with a car and come on out to the Apple Festival! Food! Live music!

Oops. I got the date wrong. The Apple Festival is the first Saturday in October...this weekend!! So grab your buddy with a car and come on up!

There are lotsa things going on up here this weeknd, actually. The West Coast Nationals for the Monster Trucks are at the Tehama County Fairgrounds Friday through Sunday. There is a Rennaisaince Faire at the Anderson River Park all weekend, too. If you like bluegrass music, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones are at the Cascade Theater Sunday night. Even if you've never heard bluegrass, these guys are some of the best and would be worth checking out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GrinningDwarf

Just a humble servant
Mar 30, 2005
✟19,311.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Stockton, California.

Howdy!!

I used to run a CCC crew in Stockton. We were actually the Stockton City Crew, and we worked mainly in parks all over town.

Have you been to a Ports game at the new stadium? When I was there, they still played in the stadium just up the street from the CCC center, with was on the old state hospital grounds on North American St.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.