Visit site
✟702.00
Faith
Christian
Wills said:
Let us take a step further and perhaps guide them as to what they could do
to be be saved.

Israel's Joshua , a man they revere, could help us out here

Joshua 5:13 Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, "Are you for us or for our enemies?" 14 "Neither," he replied, "but as commander of the army of the LORD I have now come." Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, "What message does my Lord have for his servant?" :rolleyes: 15 The commander of the LORD's army replied, "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy." And Joshua did so. :rolleyes:

Face down.. face on earth O Israel .. bow face down in the Name of our Lord

Exactly as Joshua did... He did not just use the name Israelite emptily.

He bowed before Israel's head.. and the Jews will follow suit

The alternatives would be exceedingly harsh and severe.
Will ALL Israel be saved or not? This is an easy question and the third time I am asking!

Upvote 0

Wills

Jul 24, 2003
✟416.00
Faith
Messianic
Pericles said:
Will ALL Israel be saved or not? This is an easy question and the third time I am asking!
Yes, that is why I clearly explained that it depends on whether they are really Israel or not.

God stated this clearly for our benefit...

Revelation 2:9 :rolleyes:
I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not,
but are the synagogue of Satan.

Now now..Pericles,
You know we must not allow the bad one to come to Heaven.
God will never allow that to happen.

Upvote 0

Pericles

Christian
May 21, 2002
Dayton, Ohio
Visit site
✟702.00
Faith
Christian
Wills said:
Yes, that is why I clearly explained that it depends on whether they are really Israel or not.

God stated this clearly for our benefit...

Now now..Pericles,
You know we must not allow the bad one to come to Heaven.
God will never allow that to happen.
So Ephesians 2 is a blasphemy?

"Therefore remember that formerly you, the Gentiles in the flesh, who are called "Uncircumcision" by the so-called "Circumcision," which is performed in the flesh by human hands-- remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace, and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity. AND HE CAME AND PREACHED PEACE TO YOU WHO WERE FAR AWAY, AND PEACE TO THOSE WHO WERE NEAR; for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit."

Upvote 0

Josh1

Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
✟411.00
Faith
Christian
Pericles: So Ephesians 2 is a blasphemy?

"Therefore remember that formerly you, the Gentiles in the flesh, who are called "Uncircumcision" by the so-called "Circumcision," which is performed in the flesh by human hands-- remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace, and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity. AND HE CAME AND PREACHED PEACE TO YOU WHO WERE FAR AWAY, AND PEACE TO THOSE WHO WERE NEAR; for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit."

Me: your point?

Upvote 0

Wills

Jul 24, 2003
✟416.00
Faith
Messianic
Pericles said:
So Ephesians 2 is a blasphemy?

."
Ephesians 2 does in no way whatsoever intoduce any ambiguity in Revelation 2:9. Try another verse...
Ephesians 2 does not allow those who lie about being Jews to enter

Heaven.

Ephesians 2 agrees EXACTLY with Revelation 2:9

So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household,

False Jews who are liars ARE NOT SAINTS AND ARE NOT APOSTLES.
JEWISH apostles like Peter, Paul etc were never IN THE SYNAGOGUE of Satan...

Are you confused?

Why would God be inconsistent... or do you accuse him now?

Why did you bring up a VERSE which agrees with what I said??:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.