In a House
✟10,782.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thanks for the ... um ... Wikipedia article.

But I have to ask --- for this you want me banned?

I don't want you banned. As aggravating as you can be it is fun to have you around. It is just annoying for some of us to see a new thread, read half of it, then realize it is a few years old. It would be better if you could link the thread and start a new conversation based on the information.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,744.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No, eretz (sic) does not mean local area in the flood account. It means the earth. The concordance I used is called Strongs. You may have heard of it. Have you ever heard of reading in context before ????

Look up what Strongs has listed for Elijah. This one example is plenty to show Strongs is not a great source for deep knowledge, just one of the first and thus a very widely distributed concordance.

Upvote 0

Toclafane

We Follow The Master
Apr 30, 2009
Tempral Rift
✟25,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Look up what Strongs has listed for Elijah. This one example is plenty to show Strongs is not a great source for deep knowledge, just one of the first and thus a very widely distributed concordance.

You are responding to a person that hasn't been around for 7 years.
hopeofglory10 :Last Activity: 25th June 2002 11:42 AM

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,906,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is just annoying for some of us to see a new thread, read half of it, then realize it is a few years old.
If you can't tell the difference between an old thread and a new one, what's the difference?

And why does the QUOTE button still work?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,906,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I call it Wrong's Concordance --- ^_^

Upvote 0

BananaSlug

Life is an experiment, experience it!
Aug 26, 2005
In a House
✟10,782.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you can't tell the difference between an old thread and a new one, what's the difference?

And why does the QUOTE button still work?

Because then I have to go to the last page and work my way back to find the first new post.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,744.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You are responding to a person that hasn't been around for 7 years.
hopeofglory10 :Last Activity: 25th June 2002 11:42 AM

Doh!

Oh well. Lucky for me the reference in Strongs is still amusing in its ability to be in error.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for the ... um ... Wikipedia article.

But I have to ask --- for this you want me banned?

I'd get in trouble if I posted what I want to happen to you :)

But If I could make the rules regarding Thread Necromancy.
After the first warning, a (1 Week banning per year old of the thread) * Number of Events.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,906,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I broke into this thread with this question:
If the Flood was just a local one --- why was Noah aboard the Ark for a year and ten days?
And if you have to do all this ---
Because then I have to go to the last page and work my way back to find the first new post.
--- before you can answer such a simple question, then I have a feeling that starting a new thread with the same question isn't going to help you much.

If fact --- it would be worse --- you wouldn't have anyone else's replies available to give you a clue.

Upvote 0

BananaSlug

Life is an experiment, experience it!
Aug 26, 2005
In a House
✟10,782.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I broke into this thread with this question:And if you have to do all this ------ before you can answer such a simple question, then I have a feeling that starting a new thread with the same question isn't going to help you much.

If fact --- it would be worse --- you wouldn't have anyone else's replies available to give you a clue.

When I clicked on the "new post" button, it took me to the first page. Think before you post.

Upvote 0