ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do not have parents, my ex-mother tried to kill me with her boyfriend and my father was not in my life at all. I have no one I can stay with, my oldest Aunt is helping a bit, but it will not last forever. She is not a very nice person and only helps when she feels like it. I have no one, I am basically all alone, no friends to talk to and no family that wants to help. My aunt's husband and son are nice, but she out votes them on a lot of things. They do not have an extra room. My oldest aunt and my uncle live in separate rooms, for many reasons. I do not want to be a reason they have more strife in their marriage, they get along, but I do not want to be a reason my aunt uses to fight with my uncle.

Unfortunately, most of my family hates me and it has a lot to do with my ex-parent, things that happened in the past. They have told me to my face, they hate me and told me other not so nice things.

I do not drink or do drugs, cost me getting picked on by family and my ex-parents co-workers. I smoked at 16, cause I got diagnose with cancer and told I had till 18 to live. Had that happen twice, that is when I found out I have Klinefelter's syndrome. I stopped smoking at 18 and have not had a cigarette since then, but I have been wanting to smoke again.

I have nothing to live for, nothing. The people I want to be around are in another state and I cannot afford to move there. I cannot sell my stuff, it is not worth much and very used. I am tired of everything, just want to die and not have to deal with all the medical problems I have.

I am also tired of some people telling me I am crazy, that I am mental like my ex-parent. Some people just do not get, I am nothing like that woman and I want her to stay out of my life.

Hey Ash, I'm sorry that you're having a rough time. You know, for what it's worth, you are very well written and articulate. I would imagine that such positive qualities would render you resourceful. It seems a shame that you would be forced to live on the street. I hope and pray that you do find respite in many ways, shapes, and forms. Praying that you find a roof over your head, keep us posted please, and God bless you.

Reactions: Choose Wisely
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,105,974.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Maybe you are going through a short of Job type experience. Many believers have been so refined, in variious ways, maybe not exactly like yours. I am so sorry you are in such a situation.

I pray that you will be given help, wisdom and insight and guidance and holy angels protection and that you will be smiling big time one day, as Job did in the end.

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am waiting to see if I can still get into a shelter. I was hoping to get to stay with my friend again, but she has a family emergency and it is going to be awhile till it can be taken cared of. I wish my oldest aunt would let me stay with her for awhile, but she is not one to help family out, even when they are in need.
I want to cry so badly sometimes, but I cannot, cause my aunt would get mad at me and tell me something rude. I do not feel suicidal anymore, I just want a break and a place to stay. I got food stamps, but I have no idea how I am going to get the paper work that sometimes they make people fill out to keep getting them. I use my oldest aunt's address as a mailing address. She is not going to take me my mail, if I live in a shelter, cause I understand she works. If it were up to my Uncle, I could stay, but my aunt is the one that makes the decisions on who can stay with them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you to all that are continuing to pray for me, now that I got food stamps that is helping me get food to eat. Say a prayer for me, please, I am going to try for Unemployment, to be able to use that to pay for my pay as you go cell phone. That way I can have a phone to get calls, when I sign up for jobs and not lose out on an opportunity for employment.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.