No Desks In High School Classroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Looks like a good way to promote militarism if you're into that kind of thing. Kind of odd how these things generally aren't organized by actual vets, but only by a bunch of hangers-on.
any citizen has a right to "organize" "these things" - and they WERE actual Veterans who participated - 27 local Vets, one for each desk ...

Upvote 0

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
any citizen has a right to "organize" "these things" -

Yup. And any person has the right to jump up and down shouting "ooga booga megalooga."

and they WERE actual Veterans who participated - 27 local Vets, one for each desk ...

participate ≠ organize. I think you are missing my point.

I must say your use of capitalization is an interesting "tell".

Upvote 0

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Yup. And any person has the right to jump up and down shouting "ooga booga megalooga."
not worth a reply

participate ≠ organize. I think you are missing my point.
I got your point - mine is that one of good breading does not consider going around insisting on thanks and appreciation -- it only means something when others give it, unsolicited ... unorganized...

I must say your use of capitalization is an interesting "tell".
I freely admit to being plebeian enough to not understand that which seem so obvious to you and can thus only say.... "do tell!"

Upvote 0

Angel4Truth

Legend
Aug 27, 2003
Visit site
✟65,490.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thread is closed - this is not a current news article or current event the information in the op is 2 years old also debate is not allowed in NCE.

From our guidelines :

3. No debate of opposing views is allowed in this forum. If you wish to debate an issue - please go to the appropriate forum.

4. News is defined as: New information about specific and timely events.

6. Op/Ed and Commentary pieces are NOT news or current events and NCE threads should not be opened with Op-Ed or Commentary pieces - but they can be used to supplement a given discussion.

Complete guidelines for this forum can be found here : http://christianforums.com/t4220315-news-and-current-events-statement-of-purpose.html

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.