Everything is Beautiful
Sep 1, 2009
Middle of nowhere
✟18,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If left to my own devices I have extremely irregular sleep patterns. In general I tend to be a night owl, although getting up at 5 or 6 every day kills me when I am up till midnight most nights. I could do it when I was young, but not anymore. Every now and then I literally crash and sleep all day long (and all the next night too-- paying my sleep debt).:p

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
If left to my own devices I have extremely irregular sleep patterns. In general I tend to be a night owl, although getting up at 5 or 6 every day kills me when I am up till midnight most nights. I could do it when I was young, but not anymore. Every now and then I literally crash and sleep all day long (and all the next night too-- paying my sleep debt).:p
I am similiar. During the week, early riser. I'm on 1st shift now when I used to be on 3rds. On days off, I tend to sleep in to catch up.

Upvote 0

Luther073082

κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον
Apr 1, 2007
New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because of work and getting up at 6 AM every morning 5 days a week. (Plus getting up at 8 AM on Sunday for church) I'm more of a morning person now. On Saturdays the only day I can sleep in I usually end up getting up at 8 or 9. Sometimes I'll even be up by 7.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revived

Fighting the good fight of faith.
Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Me? An early riser?
24.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.