News articles and forum posts that claim "Trump is Great" and "the people attack trump are crazy" are much rarer now

Are there less pro Trump posts and News articles

• much less

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • less

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • same

• more

• much more

• No option is suitable

• Total voters

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟101,338.00
Faith
Seeker
Sorry I want to check if it is just me or has there been
a massive shift on these forums and in right wing media.

There are plenty of people attacking the Bidens.
But less people are singing Trump praises.
And less people arguing that people that attack Trump have been brainwashed

All of this is quite reasonable if you ask me

Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Once trump started racking up the indictments with undeniable evidence against him, the effort to defend has become untenable, so it is easier to go on the offense and attack Biden in order to bring him down to trump's level. Few people want to remain in the corner of a person who has been found to be a sexual abuser and fraud by the courts, hence the decline of pro-trump propaganda. All that is left with is an attempt to bring Biden down to trump's level with accusations of sexual abuse, fraud and whatever other thing to be used to attack to poison the well and level the playing field.

No wonder every time a comparison is made in a negative Biden thread to trump the immediate response is off-topic, because they cannot continue to defend the man and desire a safe space to work on bringing the President down to trump's level.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Don't ask me. I avoid Fox News, Wash Times, NY Post....

I do too., with one exception: to watch last night's Republican debate. Of course only a far-right, Trump-worshiping fake news network would want to televise that event. Immediately after it was over, I switched to CNN.

Despite this, it is impossible to get away from Republicans posting lies on a political forum I belong to and adding their usernames to my ignore list there. I think people are not posting much about Trump here because of website rules. If members were allowed to criticize Trump on CF, this section would be full of posters attacking him because the legal issues and blatant lies keep piling up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0