Shekinah1978

Jan 5, 2017
Boston
✟7,734.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi there! Newbie here. I have a quick question. Does anybody know if the Godspeak International website is still active?I have been browsing the website and it's just a wealth of information and I just love it! However, I feel so alone in Web land! It seems to be an older site and I was wondering maybe if the web address changed. Can someone please kindly advise. Thank you and Happy New Year Everybody!

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi there! Newbie here. I have a quick question. Does anybody know if the Godspeak International website is still active?I have been browsing the website and it's just a wealth of information and I just love it! However, I feel so alone in Web land! It seems to be an older site and I was wondering maybe if the web address changed. Can someone please kindly advise. Thank you and Happy New Year Everybody!
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you.

I don't know about what you're asking, sorry.

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome, never heard of it but it only took a quick search to find it. So, yes it is.

Upvote 0

Roberta McCaslin

Charismatic Messianic Writer
Nov 26, 2019
Edmonton
✟9,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Today I tried emailing Teresa Seputis of Godspeak International through her godspeak.net page. All my emails bounced back as "undeliverable". Except, this email address seems to be working, that was said to be the way to contact Teresa directly: ts@godspeak.org . Haven't received an answer back yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.