Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and I have no intention of voting for him next month. One reason is that he's an unrepentant serial whoremonger and compulsive liar. I also disagree with his protectionist economic policies. My attacks on Trump's behavior, lifestyle and views have always been from the right.

Obsessing over politicians’ personal lives isn’t really rightist, or necessarily leftist either, just immature.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and I have no intention of voting for him next month. One reason is that he's an unrepentant serial whoremonger and compulsive liar. I also disagree with his protectionist economic policies. My attacks on Trump's behavior, lifestyle and views have always been from the right.

Yeah. Ignore the fact that Trump is the most pro life, pro Israel, pro Christian, pro second amendment and constitution, pro law enforcement president ever, and kept his promises, too.

Trump praised Putin, an ex- Soviet KGB agent turned dictator. The Trump campaign learned the Russians hacked the DNC via George Papadopoulis. Roger Stone went to Wikileaks in advance of the publication of DNC documents stolen by Russian military intelligence hackers who were since indicted for violating U.S. law. Roger Stone was convicted, then pardoned by Trump.

Seth Rich was angry that the DNC and Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders, so he downloaded all the files on a thumb drive, and turned that over to Wikileaks.

The only reason that affected the election at all, is because the emails exposed the dirty tricks the Democrat party was up to.

Oliver Stone said it was an inside job - which exposes why they refuse to turn over the server - it would ruin their RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, spin.

Oliver Stone: DNC Hack Was ‘Inside Job,’ Not Russia

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gee. Imagine that.

A billionaire
I would have to imagine that because there's no proof he is one.

with investments and property all over the world,
Proof?

did some business with China, too?
...you mean like he's been whining/screaming about how bad it is that Hunter Biden supposedly did business with China? That China?

Go figure.
I figure he's apparently paid more taxes to China than he's paid here. So really, he's more about making China great again, than America. :wave:
tulc(is going to need some more coffee) :coffee:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Obsessing over politicians’ personal lives isn’t really rightist, or necessarily leftist either, just immature.
...you know who's spent the last 30+ years obsessing and talking about politicians personal lives? the Republicans. You know who threw all that under the bus and will never be listened to ever again when they try and lecture people about it after this President is only a footnote in history? the Republicans. That's really the only good thing this administration accomplished.
tulc(just pointed out a good thing President Trump did) :wave:

• Winner
Reactions: Vanellus
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
...you know who's spent the last 30+ years obsessing and talking about politicians personal lives? the Republicans.

It didn't work out to well for them didn't it? So they tried something different.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
New York Times: Tax records show Trump maintains Chinese bank account - CNNPolitics

I thought this part was particularly interesting:

which means he paid China quite a bit more in taxes than he paid here.
tulc(guesses "America First" doesn't include taxes) :sorry:
Been a while... Finally found some more tribe to sling at Trump? Took a while.. must be getting to the bottom of the proverbial barrel of fake fake garbage....

All the while you are voting for who?... Biden? a corrupt man taking money from China and the Ukraine as it all comes out as real news and he goes into hiding? And.. he cannot even remember what he is trying to be elected for?

OK... sure.... enjoy the thread of nonsense.....

Another post by Tulc.... trying to justify his obsession of hate for Trump.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Yeah. Ignore the fact that Trump is the most pro life, pro Israel, pro Christian, pro second amendment and constitution, pro law enforcement president ever, and kept his promises, too.

Before the country was locked down by advice of medical experts, which crashed the economy:

1) his economic plan of: a corporate tax cut designed to stop businesses from leaving the USA and taking jobs with them; along with cutting bureaucratic regulations that made it hard to start, run, or expand a business, resulted in the strongest economy in the world and the lowest unemployment rate in fifty years, with a median income increase of 4,000 dollars in just three years

(2) he rebuilt the military that was weak and depleted

(3) appointed 2 SCOTUS judges who will support the second amendment, plus 300 federal district judges

(4) set up dozens of “opportunity zones” in cities with poor neighborhoods to bring in businesses and jobs for black folks

(5) ended the war on coal and opened up oil and natural gas production, to where we are the number one worldwide energy producer

(6) renegotiated NAFTA and replaced it with the USMCA agreement, plus cancelled the TPP trade agreement

(7) got NATO allies to start paying their fair share of defense costs

(8) took on China and their one-sided tariffs by imposing reciprocal tariffs on their goods, with the end goal of no tariffs by either country - and now has a new trade agreement with them

(9) gave pastors back their free speech rights in the pulpit, to speak about anything they choose, even politics (executive order)

(10) the wall is being built

(11) he did away with restrictive rules of engagement that prevented the destruction of ISIS and destroyed their caliphate

(12) reformed the Veterans Administration so bad employees can be fired, and veterans can get healthcare from private doctors and hospitals, if the VA waiting time for an appointment is excessive.

(13) Kept His promise to move our Israel embassy to Jerusalem

(14) Supported and signed the First Step act, that is letting minorities out of prison who were given excessively long sentences.
Personal character matters. The fact that Trump is pro-Israel is utterly irrelevant and if anything it's troubling because that position usually leads to war in the middle east.

I don't oppose his tax cut. I could do without the military rebuild. The last thing we need is to be in a position to go back to war again. Opportunity zones are unconstitutional and not a Federal issue. Kavanagh is a future Roberts, Gorsuch has already ruled in bizarre ways. The jury is out on those two though, they haven't been on long enough.

I always opposed NAFTA, in large measure because it doesn't take 10,000 pages to reduce tariffs. Trump's new deal is only slightly better. I'm not willing to say hooray hooray over such a weak deal. As for the energy sector, Trump's regulations will be overturned on January 20th because he didn't bother to pass them through Congress.

As for NATO, Trump should have gotten us out of the entire treaty. NATO is obsolete, the entire treaty should be renegotiated or the alliance scrapped altogether.

Any EO Trump signs can be undone on January 20th. I'm not going to praise him for EO's. The wall is trash, a complete waste of time and treasure.

I will grant that Trump has done a little bit on sentencing reform. The entire Federal criminal justice system needs a massive overhaul. Trump didn't go far enough, though he was likely constrained by Congress. This should have been a bigger part of his incompetent campaign.

Moving the Israel embassy to Jerusalem is pointless and serves no purpose other than to titillate evangelical Christians who foolishly built a theology around modern Israel and who for some bizarre anti-christ reason think Jews are saved. (at least in some cases) Israel is a constant headache and a constant source of wasteful American spending, mostly on wars fought on their behalf. Let the heathen Jews and Muslims fight to the death, keep us out of it.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
There is nothing immature about viewing someone's life against the light of scripture. Especially when they are asking for our vote.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There is nothing "immature" about attacking a public official's personal lifestyle. I can we should be able to expect a certain level of decorum from our public officials, something we are not seeing in our current President.

• Agree
Reactions: Vanellus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
There is nothing immature about viewing someone's life against the light of scripture. Especially when they are asking for our vote.

An inability to distinguish between a man’s personal life and his performance on the job is indeed immature thinking. It reflects a naive assumption that worldly politics functions, or should function the way the church does, which is contrary to everything Scripture has to say on the matter.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Personal character matters. The fact that Trump is pro-Israel is utterly irrelevant and if anything it's troubling because that position usually leads to war in the middle east.

I don't oppose his tax cut. I could do without the military rebuild. The last thing we need is to be in a position to go back to war again. Opportunity zones are unconstitutional and not a Federal issue. Kavanagh is a future Roberts, Gorsuch has already ruled in bizarre ways. The jury is out on those two though, they haven't been on long enough.

I always opposed NAFTA, in large measure because it doesn't take 10,000 pages to reduce tariffs. Trump's new deal is only slightly better. I'm not willing to say hooray hooray over such a weak deal. As for the energy sector, Trump's regulations will be overturned on January 20th because he didn't bother to pass them through Congress.

As for NATO, Trump should have gotten us out of the entire treaty. NATO is obsolete, the entire treaty should be renegotiated or the alliance scrapped altogether.

Any EO Trump signs can be undone on January 20th. I'm not going to praise him for EO's. The wall is trash, a complete waste of time and treasure.

I will grant that Trump has done a little bit on sentencing reform. The entire Federal criminal justice system needs a massive overhaul. Trump didn't go far enough, though he was likely constrained by Congress. This should have been a bigger part of his incompetent campaign.

Moving the Israel embassy to Jerusalem is pointless and serves no purpose other than to titillate evangelical Christians who foolishly built a theology around modern Israel and who for some bizarre anti-christ reason think Jews are saved. (at least in some cases) Israel is a constant headache and a constant source of wasteful American spending, mostly on wars fought on their behalf. Let the heathen Jews and Muslims fight to the death, keep us out of it.

There’s only so much that a President can do, especially when he’s dealing with an uncooperative Congress, a hostile federal judiciary and an insubordinate deep state determined to undermine him at every turn. I prefer to be realistic in my assessment of Donald Trump and be glad for the limited accomplishments did win.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It didn't work out to well for them didn't it? So they tried something different.
...and managed to pick a candidate that's destroyed any ability for them to bring up the issue ever again. So...thanks President Trump for proving character never really mattered to Republicans.
tulc(sees this as the one positive coming out of this administration)

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
An inability to distinguish between a man’s personal life and his performance on the job is indeed immature thinking. It reflects a naive assumption that worldly politics functions, or should function the way the church does, which is contrary to everything Scripture has to say on the matter.
I see, so we should vote for unrepentant heathens and hope that they govern in a Christ like way. Where are you getting that from scripture? Psalm 2 serves as a stark warning to the rulers of the Earth to bow the knee to Jesus Christ. As Christians, we should vote with that Psalm in mind.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
There’s only so much that a President can do, especially when he’s dealing with an uncooperative Congress, a hostile federal judiciary and an insubordinate deep state determined to undermine him at every turn. I prefer to be realistic in my assessment of Donald Trump and be glad for the limited accomplishments did win.
I oppose his liberal expansion of government, I oppose his protectionist trade policies, I oppose his embrace of sodomites, I oppose the ugliness of his discourse and the shallowness of his political philosophy. I see no reason to consider voting for him, he's far too liberal.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The wall is trash, a complete waste of time and treasure.

Hardly.

Take a look at the stats of how much money illegal immigration costs directly and indirectly, including increased crime, and then say that.

BTW the Democrats are on video, supporting building of a border barrier, and stopping illegal immigration, and sounding exactly like Trump - they thought building a barrier and ending illegal immigration was a great idea, in 2006.

Last edited:
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hardly.

Take a look at the stats of how much money illegal immigration costs directly and indirectly, including increased crime, and then say that.
The problem is that reports on the effectiveness of the wall are mixed. Yes, it stops some but many go around or under. Some who go around die in the desert. We know that it has had a terrible effect on wildlife migration.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Hardly.

Walls can be gone over, dug under and gone through.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The problem is that reports on the effectiveness of the wall are mixed. Yes, it stops some but many go around or under. Some who go around die in the desert. We know that it has had a terrible effect on wildlife migration.

Top Democrats were all for a border barrier and stopping illegal immigration, until they decided they could increase their voter base greatly by making illegals citizens.

Videos exist of Democrats sounding just like Trump on that:

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0