England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Evangelist David Hathaway sends 'Dear friends and partners in the Gospel. I don't think that there has been a time since the last War,when there has been a greater need for our prayers for the nation than now. We face a new strain of Covid,more viralent than before,greater numbers in hospital,an economic nightmare,caused by the billions we have had to borrow,the after effect of Brexit and an ever increasing bureaucracy. But,as ever there is an answer. God has never in the whole of history failed to answer prayer. Whatever the problem,disaster,chaos,,God will never forsake us. We now have a DAY OF PRAYER for the nation coming,which is being supported by Christian groups,almost universally across the nation. The DAY OF PRAYER is FRIDAY 22nd JANUARY 2021. Renting an arena or stadium is not possible in pandemic. Even using Zoom will not work. The best possible way is simply to ask people,all over the nation,in their homes,with friends or just family under Lockdown (by internet) to spend one hour in prayer to Almighty God for our nation,calling upon Him to deliver us. It is so simple and costs nothing. There is good news,thanks to Christian Concern and ministry of prayer support and has given us a major victory!.... Prime Minister,Boris Johnson has now appointed a special Envoy for Freedom of Religion and Belief. Fiona Bruce MP for Congleton,who is a born again Christian and a major facilitator and supporter of our monthly Prayer For Parliament. This does show that all the pressure and especially prayer over the last month's and prayers has succeeded in making a change in government'

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Over the holiday period',says David Hathaway,I have had the most moving,very personal messages from the Metropolitan Archbishop of Poland and from all the Bishops of Ukraine,as well as from the Holocaust survivors in Israel. They not only appreciate what you are enabling me to do,even under pandemic,but are very positively anticipating what we will be doing in major evangelism,with God's help in this New Year and this time, I believe that God will not allow anything to prevent us,with your support,in prayer and finance to make it happen. My prayers are with you that the precious Lord will bless you and keep you,answer your personal prayers,keep you and your family,in health,meet your financial needs and give you the faith and confidence to see that,despite all,He will never leave or forsake you. You are never alone' (David Hathaway)

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I remember seeing David Hathaway back in the 1990s. When I was a student up in North Yorkshire, a group of us used to visit Hollybush near Thirsk and that is where we saw him.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
David is celebrating 70 years of ministry this year and he is still going on strong
I remember seeing David Hathaway back in the 1990s. When I was a student up in North Yorkshire, a group of us used to visit Hollybush near Thirsk and that is where we saw him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
David is celebrating 70 years of ministry this year and at is still going on strong
He has an amazing testimony, and I enjoyed meeting him at Hollybush all those years ago. He has lived his Christian life at tremendous cost to himself and has a flourishing ministry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Evangelist David Hatherway writes,'DAY OF PRAYER. Friday 22nd January 2021. We have set aside today,Friday 22nd January as a National Day of Prayer,this is supported by Christian groups almost universally across the whole nation (Other nations are also invited to take part) May we pray for our nation. Simply called ,A Day of Prayer for our needy nation and many other Christian leaders and organisations are calling as many as possible to join in prayer and fasting. Pray! Why not join us in prayer too! Pray for YOUR nation,simply in your home. Spend one hour,any hour in fasting and prayer to Almighty God for YOUR nation. Call upon Him for deliverence. That is so simple and will acomplish much! (Evangelist David Hatherway)

• Winner
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father we thank You for your call to prayer each morning. Help us to be faithful in our prayer life. It is a wonderful privilege to communicate with the King of Kings each day. 'Prayer is the Christian's vital breath'

• Prayers
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0