New to this Forum. FUN!! Christian Fantasy lovers, read this!

christian70

Jun 30, 2012
Wetumpka, AL
✟15,131.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I recently released a book because it was getting popular with the local teens in youth groups. "Deception of Magic" is NOT your typical fantasy novel, where someone or something represents satan, another Jesus, and charectors decide between good and evil. Deception of Magic is a action packed fantasy world combined with scripture and theology. The teens in the churchs around me LOVE it because it entertains and challenges the intellect. The book started as a project with youth telling me what they wanted in a christian book. The end result, "Deception of Magic". - Thanks everyone - I am reading your threads. Love this! Try out the book, you will love it!

Attachments

• 4Kindle-noschrisfant.JPG
    4Kindle-noschrisfant.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 104

christian70

Jun 30, 2012
Wetumpka, AL
✟15,131.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Griffinwriter, thank you for your kind welcome! I don't know how or why I could post a thumbnail. All I know was that toward the bottom it gave me that option. All the best, and I hope you check out Deception of Magic. Berean Christian bookstores just picked it up! So new, their web site does not even have the cover yet!

Upvote 0

AgapeBible

Aug 26, 2007
USA/Florida
✟44,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So you wrote this book? That's awesome! I wish I could finish my novels and get them published. I would like to read it, but right now I'm drowning in books to read. Maybe I'll get it after I finish reading the other books I have on my shelf.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums