Sharon, PA
✟15,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all! Glad to be here. I'm a Presbyterian, I hold to the Westminster Confession. I have preached in different churches and have been a Sunday school teacher over the last fifteen years, but I am not currently a deacon or an Elder. I am a member of the Puritan Board, though I no longer post there very often. I used to consider myself to be a part of the OPC, but feel that they are a little to rigid in their doctrinal stances. I am looking for a PCA or EPC Church that I can become a member of, I have my application in to be assistant youth leader at an EPC church.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello all! Glad to be here. I'm a Presbyterian, I hold to the Westminster Confession. I have preached in different churches and have been a Sunday school teacher over the last fifteen years, but I am not currently a deacon or an Elder. I am a member of the Puritan Board, though I no longer post there very often. I used to consider myself to be a part of the OPC, but feel that they are a little to rigid in their doctrinal stances. I am looking for a PCA or EPC Church that I can become a member of, I have my application in to be assistant youth leader at an EPC church.
Welcome. Sorry, I don't have a job for you (j/k)

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello RJ,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

323436_9c54ce6e4657048b8240b8f0d326cdc0.gif

079f0551165fa6aca5702fdfa65b588e.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi welcome here. I am also new to this site. I hope this site will provide me some guidance and also allow me to guide and assist others in the christian community. :clap:
Welcome to you too.

Please start a thread introducing yourself to us all.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0