✟616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi all!

My name is Nick, and I've been convicted by the Holy Spirit to become more involved with other Christians and to pray more for people. I'm the introverted type so this is pretty new to me. I'm more of a reader than a poster on forums and for reasons unknown, I'm drawn to post! Maybe it's a phase, maybe not. All I know is, I don't have many friends in the outside world and I'm still looking for a church to be a part of. God is calling me, at least I feel, to meet other Christians, so here I am! God bless.

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all!

My name is Nick, and I've been convicted by the Holy Spirit to become more involved with other Christians and to pray more for people. I'm the introverted type so this is pretty new to me. I'm more of a reader than a poster on forums and for reasons unknown, I'm drawn to post! Maybe it's a phase, maybe not. All I know is, I don't have many friends in the outside world and I'm still looking for a church to be a part of. God is calling me, at least I feel, to meet other Christians, so here I am! God bless.
Welcome!

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Nick! God bless your heart - I can relate to being an introvert too. It's obvious to me that you are here to edify as well as be edified. Don't worry - He'll give you every opportunity you could desire. I've said a quick prayer of agreement with you too that He'll guide you to just the right church for you. Welcome!

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to CF! Introverts unite, online, separately, and at home! :)
I've been convicted by the Holy Spirit to become more involved with other Christians and to pray more for people.
The Prayer Wall subforum should allow you to do just that. Lots of prayer requests for you to practice on.
All I know is, I don't have many friends in the outside world and I'm still looking for a church to be a part of.
The Looking for a Church subforum may be helpful to you, as well as Deeper Fellowship. Hopefully you can find a place here where you feel connected to the members of our site.

(We also have a support forum for divorced members here: Divorced Members. If you’re not looking for that, no worries, but I wanted to make sure that you understood that you are welcome here on the forum as a whole.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi all!

Hey there Nick nice mto meet you I am Scott. Have you attended any a local Church?

Upvote 0

NickBokay

Jan 25, 2024
Dover
✟616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi all!

I haven't been on in a few days, everyone, thank you for all the warm welcomes! It truly is a blessing that there is space for us on the internet to find others to share and grow with. Amazing and God is Good.

More about me, I am confirmed Catholic, but to be honest, I have a lot of reformed thought in me. I float between churches right now, so the struggle to find church is real. Although, no matter what, God and his son Jesus and the Holy Spirit are supreme in my life. I only want what God wants, but, I'll admit, I'm a stubborn one and what I want takes precedence sometimes. Pray for me!

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great day and God bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums