Schenectady NY
✟8,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all. My name is Peter. I just registered today and this is my very first post. I'm an older man who has recommitted my life to Jesus Christ recently. I'm going to need a lot of prayer and encouragement. I'm a former homosexual who has wasted many years in a lifestyle that was very lonely and for the most part unsatisfying. I stayed in that lifestyle because I thought this was who I was supposed to be. Please feel free to contact me. Thank you and God Bless All.

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hello all. My name is Peter. I just registered today and this is my very first post. I'm an older man who has recommitted my life to Jesus Christ recently. I'm going to need a lot of prayer and encouragement. I'm a former homosexual who has wasted many years in a lifestyle that was very lonely and for the most part unsatisfying. I stayed in that lifestyle because I thought this was who I was supposed to be. Please feel free to contact me. Thank you and God Bless All.

Praise God! May our Lord Christ Jesus fill you with His everlasting word and may He fill you with His everlasting living water His Holy Spirit.

Welcome brother!

John 7:37-39
Matthew 4:4

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

WorthyCause4Christ

Oct 15, 2017
Buena Park
✟13,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Welcome and glad to hear you have gotten yourself re-situated with God!

Remember, Jesus said if a brother repent, forgive him 7x70!

God is willing to forgive as long as you stay in repentance! A contrite heart they say~

I recently went to a mens' group where the book we were studying said it is not authentic perfection we are going after but an authentic walk with Christ (something along those lines though I need to check scripture to be sure).

I'll keep you in my prayers, Peter!

Upvote 0

mrpete1939

Oct 17, 2017
Schenectady NY
✟8,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Praise God! May our Lord Christ Jesus fill you with His everlasting word and may He fill with His everlasting living water His Holy Spirit.

Welcome brother!

John 7:37-39
Matthew 4:4
Thank you for your kind comments. God Bless You. Peter

• Friendly
Reactions: I'm_Sorry
Upvote 0

mrpete1939

Oct 17, 2017
Schenectady NY
✟8,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome and glad to hear you have gotten yourself re-situated with God!

Remember, Jesus said if a brother repent, forgive him 7x70!

God is willing to forgive as long as you stay in repentance! A contrite heart they say~

I recently went to a mens' group where the book we were studying said it is not authentic perfection we are going after but an authentic walk with Christ (something along those lines though I need to check scripture to be sure).

I'll keep you in my prayers, Peter!
Dear WorthyCause4Christ. Thank you so much for your kind comments. May God richly bless you in all your endeavers. Sincerely, Peter

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, @mrpete1939, and welcome to CF! May you find great fellowship and godly encouragement here. God bless you as you follow Christ in love and obedience! You are a beautiful example that it is never too late to start over with Jesus. His love for you is great!

• Friendly
Upvote 0