New series. Collective dreaming (believers dreaming together) 24.02.20 - 03.03.20

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So the concept behind this thread is really simple: we will all pray to the Holy Spirit to give us a dream, that we can share collectively.

I have the first piece already: dreamt 25.02.20. I saw a spotted guinea pig like creature.

I will know what it means when everyone else has contributed.

(Please refrain from interpreting anything other than your own piece of the collective dream, and be good enough to wait a week so that everyone can see the big picture, before they interpret their piece of the collective dream).

Ideally we will have loved everyone else's contribution, more than our own (in principle!)

Reactions: Mayflower1

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I didn't see this until a few days ago, and didn't get any dreams related, but it reminded me of my friend's guinea pig named Jewel. She really loved her pet and took good care of it. But I thought Id share that since no one chimed in. Interesting concept on collective dreams. I will pray about it for sure. Just never heard of dreams like this, but really cool concept. I know God can!

Upvote 0