Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I support my views with the agreement of Scripture, science and history. That is WHY some worshipers of evolism don't like me, since they cannot refute me with their half-truths. Evolution of God's superior intelligence is impossible since you are either a descendant of Adam, the first Human, or NOT. Adam was made with an intelligence like God's Gen 3:22 and did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes, as falsely believed by many misguided evols. Amen?
Do you have any evidence for this besides your own unique interpretation of the Bible? I've already given you a link to how intelligence evolved and you conveniently ignored it. I wonder why that is?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
But you don't. If you could you might have a point. When history disagrees with you, which is most of the time, you ignore it. It is far worse for you when it comes to science. And as to the Bible if it does not say what you want it to say you make things up.

I have NO disagreement with History.
I have NO disagreement with Science but only with one of it's False Theories, which is subject to improvement, according to Science.

I've asked you many times for evidence of your false accusations (posts which prove that I have been refuted/proven wrong) and you have failed miserably to produce a single bit of evidence. I'm beginning to think that you have nothing but negativism to offer. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Do you have any evidence for this besides your own unique interpretation of the Bible? I've already given you a link to how intelligence evolved and you conveniently ignored it. I wonder why that is?

Probably because I can show that the ToE, is totally False, made up, and incomplete. Mindless Nature does NOT and Never has placed the superior intelligence of God into creatures who descended from WATER. In order to be a Human (descendant of Adam) you MUST inherit his superior intelligence, which is like God's. Gen 3:22

• Optimistic
Reactions: Bugeyedcreepy
Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Probably because I can show that the ToE, is totally False, made up, and incomplete. Mindless Nature does NOT and Never has placed the superior intelligence of God into creatures who descended from WATER. In order to be a Human (descendant of Adam) you MUST inherit his superior intelligence, which is like God's. Gen 3:22
Poppycock.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I have NO disagreement with History.

Don't be ridiculous, of course you do. You keep making bogus claims of when civilization began.

I have NO disagreement with Science but only with one of it's False Theories, which is subject to improvement, according to Science.

Sorry, you don't get to pick and choose. You lack an education in the sciences and have no clue as to what is false or what is real. Your are 0 for 2 right now.

I've asked you many times for evidence of your false accusations (posts which prove that I have been refuted/proven wrong) and you have failed miserably to produce a single bit of evidence. I'm beginning to think that you have nothing but negativism to offer. God Bless you

Evidence has been given to you countless times. You ignored it generally. But don't worry, even you can learn if you try hard enough. Since you seem to be having a tough time with evidence why don't you try to learn what is and what is not evidence? Then you might quit making the errors that you keep making.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Nope, you can't. And now you are not only denying science, you are only making yourself look bad again.

Here is a clue. If you want to refute the theory of evolution the Bible is of no use to you.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Nope, you can't. And now you are not only denying science, you are only making yourself look bad again.

Here is a clue. If you want to refute the theory of evolution the Bible is of no use to you.

False, since the flood story completely refutes (proves wrong) the ToE. That is because the flood story shows that Human beginnings, were on another Earth but when the men who dreamed up the ToE, they forgot about the flood, which totally destroyed Adam's Earth. 2Pet3:6

This left the scientists with an incomplete, untrue view since they had rejected God's Truth of the flood. They didn't know that Adam was NEVER on this planet so the ToE is totally False from the beginning. Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes because we were made Billions of years BEFORE the last universal common ancestor came forth in the water on planet Earth, 3.8 Billion years ago. That is God's Truth which is true Scripturally, scientifically and historically. No man can refute God's Truth. Amen?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
False, since the flood story completely refutes (proves wrong) the ToE. That is because the flood story shows that Human beginnings, were on another Earth but when the men who dreamed up the ToE, they forgot about the flood, which totally destroyed Adam's Earth. 2Pet3:6

LOL, you keep forgetting that the flood is a myth. And no, you have not come even close to refuting the theory of evolution. If anything, you have only refuted yourself.

This left the scientists with an incomplete, untrue view since they had rejected God's Truth of the flood. They didn't know that Adam was NEVER on this planet so the ToE is totally False from the beginning. Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes because we were made Billions of years BEFORE the last universal common ancestor came forth in the water on planet Earth, 3.8 Billion years ago. That is God's Truth which is true Scripturally, scientifically and historically. No man can refute God's Truth. Amen?

If you want to claim that your myths are true the burden of proof is upon you. And quotes taken out of context are only an example of abusing the Bible, your Isaiah quote for example. That was not about the flood of Noah at all. I can go over the evidence for evolution, but you need to learn what evidence is in the first place.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
LOL, you keep forgetting that the flood is a myth. And no, you have not come even close to refuting the theory of evolution. If anything, you have only refuted yourself.

IF the flood story in Genesis is a myth, then please explain HOW and WHEN prehistoric people magically evolved Human intelligence from mindless Nature. You CANNOT since Humans must inherit their superior intelligence, which is the highest in Creation, from Adam, since he was the only Human made with it. Gen 3:22

*** If you want to claim that your myths are true the burden of proof is upon you. And quotes taken out of context are only an example of abusing the Bible, your Isaiah quote for example. That was not about the flood of Noah at all. I can go over the evidence for evolution, but you need to learn what evidence is in the first place.

Your misunderstanding of the Isaiah 24:19 quote is caused by you inability to understand the SNARE or Trap which God set with the flood in Isa 24:18.

Isa 24:18 And it shall come to pass, (FUTURE) that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; (HELL) and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare:

Those who come up out of Hell will be taken in the SNARE or Trap which God set with the flood. What's the SNARE?

for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.
Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

Like the men who dreamed up the ToE, you have been caught in God's Snare of the flood, which assures one of greater punishment at the Judgment. I'm sorry, since such a fate is not to be wished upon one's greatest enemies. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
IF the flood story in Genesis is a myth, then please explain HOW and WHEN prehistoric people magically evolved Human intelligence from mindless Nature. You CANNOT since Humans must inherit their superior intelligence, which is the highest in Creation, from Adam, since he was the only Human made with it. Gen 3:22

They didn't. That is a false claim of yours. Intelligence merely evolved and we are not that much more intelligent than other organisms. There was no magic. It was not sudden.

You should not base your bogus arguments upon false claims. It makes them oh so easy to refute.
*** If you want to claim that your myths are true the burden of proof is upon you. And quotes taken out of context are only an example of abusing the Bible, your Isaiah quote for example. That was not about the flood of Noah at all. I can go over the evidence for evolution, but you need to learn what evidence is in the first place.

Your misunderstanding of the Isaiah 24:19 quote is caused by you inability to understand the SNARE or Trap which God set with the flood in Isa 24:18.

Wrong again, I understand it just fine. It is you that can't understand the verse.

Isa 24:18 And it shall come to pass, (FUTURE) that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; (HELL) and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare:

Those who come up out of Hell will be taken in the SNARE or Trap which God set with the flood. What's the SNARE?

Sorry, but hell is a New Testament Christian invention. It did not even exist for the Hebrews. Too bad that you have no comprehension of the history of the Bible at all. And now you are taking individual words out of context and misinterpreting them.

for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.
Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

And no matter how many times that you repeat this error you will be wrong.

But at least you are good for a laugh.

Like the men who dreamed up the ToE, you have been caught in God's Snare of the flood, which assures one of greater punishment at the Judgment. I'm sorry, since such a fate is not to be wished upon one's greatest enemies. God Bless you

Aman, you appear to be severely deluded when it comes to the Bible. Here is a challenge, try again, but no taking verses out of context. And definitely no taking individual words out of context. And please quit breaking the Ninth Commandment. Making claims about others that you cannot substantiate is bearing false witness against your neighbor.

You need to ask yourself if you can be honest.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
They didn't. That is a false claim of yours. Intelligence merely evolved and we are not that much more intelligent than other organisms. There was no magic. It was not sudden.

You should not base your bogus arguments upon false claims. It makes them oh so easy to refute.

Then it should be easy for you to explain HOW the superior intelligence of God was inherited in just ONE generation AFTER the Ark arrived. Noah's grandson Cush had NO other Human to marry. Like Cain, on Adam's Earth, he married and produced the builder of the FIRST Human city on planet Earth, with a prehistoric woman. Gen 10:8 This also fulfills the prophecy of Gen 6:4 which shows the event on Adam's Earth, and also after that on the present Earth. Secular history agrees.

***Wrong again, I understand it just fine. It is you that can't understand the verse.

Sorry, but hell is a New Testament Christian invention. It did not even exist for the Hebrews. Too bad that you have no comprehension of the history of the Bible at all. And now you are taking individual words out of context and misinterpreting them.

It's the PIT which godless men come out of only to be caught in the SNARE, which assures them of a more terrible punishment. Where do you suppose the people in Hell are today?

*** And no matter how many times that you repeat this error you will be wrong.

Aman, you appear to be severely deluded when it comes to the Bible. Here is a challenge, try again, but no taking verses out of context. And definitely no taking individual words out of context. And please quit breaking the Ninth Commandment. Making claims about others that you cannot substantiate is bearing false witness against your neighbor.

Again, you present NO evidence, but you are really good at making negative statements and calling me a Liar. Be ashamed of your willing ignorance. If not now, then for Eternity. I'm sorry.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Then it should be easy for you to explain HOW the superior intelligence of God was inherited in just ONE generation AFTER the Ark arrived. Noah's grandson Cush had NO other Human to marry. Like Cain, on Adam's Earth, he married and produced the builder of the FIRST Human city on planet Earth, with a prehistoric woman. Gen 10:8 This also fulfills the prophecy of Gen 6:4 which shows the event on Adam's Earth, and also after that on the present Earth. Secular history agrees.

Please pay attention:

There was no flood. Your request fails since there was no flood. Genesis can't help you, it is a book of myths. There was no "Noah".

Do you understand how logic works?

***Wrong again, I understand it just fine. It is you that can't understand the verse.

It's the PIT which godless men come out of only to be caught in the SNARE, which assures them of a more terrible punishment. Where do you suppose the people in Hell are today?

In reality there is no Hell. There is no point in bringing it up. Let's forget the Bible for right now since you can't understand it at all, instead let's concentrate on the science.

"Hell" is a Christian invention. Jews don't have a hell. This might help:

Heaven and Hell in Jewish Tradition | My Jewish Learning

*** And no matter how many times that you repeat this error you will be wrong.

Again, you present NO evidence, but you are really good at making negative statements and calling me a Liar. Be ashamed of your willing ignorance. If not now, then for Eternity. I'm sorry.

No evidence is needed for such incredibly poor arguments. When you base your whole argument upon a flawed premise you lose. And I and others have provided you with evidence in the past. You merely ignored it.

But let's see if you can be honest. Debate one point at a time. Do not rely on verses out of context, focus on the science. And we can discuss this. But as long as you keep using this technique all I have to do is to point out the flaws in your method and you lose.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
But let's see if you can be honest. Debate one point at a time. Do not rely on verses out of context, focus on the science. And we can discuss this. But as long as you keep using this technique all I have to do is to point out the flaws in your method and you lose.

Sure, but everyone will see that your truth is only a half-truth while mine is the whole Truth. Here is a verse in context, which comes after God the Trinity commands that all life be created and brought forth from WATER, on the 5th Day.

Gen 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after Their kind, and every winged fowl after His kind: and God saw that it was good.

IF men, who lived more than 3k years ago had written this verse, they wouldn't have included and every living creature that moveth since they knew nothing of the Last Universal Common Ancestor on planet Earth, which SUDDENLY appeared in WATER on the 5th Day, which was 3.8 Billion years ago, in man's time.

This reveals that since life came from water on Adam's Earth AND the present Earth, at God's command. Science will find LIFE everywhere we find liquid water on other planets in our Cosmos. When this is discovered, you can tell everyone that a Creationist showed you this from the Bible long Before today's Science discovered the same. Amen?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Bugeyedcreepy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Sure, but everyone will see that your truth is only a half-truth while mine is the whole Truth. Here is a verse in context, which comes after God the Trinity commands that all life be created and brought forth from WATER, on the 5th Day.

Gen 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after Their kind, and every winged fowl after His kind: and God saw that it was good.

IF men, who lived more than 3k years ago had written this verse, they wouldn't have included and every living creature that moveth since they knew nothing of the Last Universal Common Ancestor on planet Earth, which SUDDENLY appeared in WATER on the 5th Day, which was 3.8 Billion years ago, in man's time.

This reveals that since life came from water on Adam's Earth AND the present Earth, at God's command. Science will find LIFE everywhere we find liquid water on other planets in our Cosmos. When this is discovered, you can tell everyone that a Creationist showed you this from the Bible long Before today's Science discovered the same. Amen?
Nope, people will see that you are a person that cannot reason and cannot interpret the Bible.

And you keep forgetting, the book of Genesis is just myth. We have known that for quite some time now.

Your extremely odd interpretation of it is only that, the interpretation of a person on the fringe. You had to make up a false version of Earth and take verses wildly out of context to support that. But if someone is willng to take a verse completely out of context one could "prove" anything.

Until you post something of substance this simple fact refutes your claims.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Poppycock.

Ok, scoffer. You tell us HOW the superior intelligence, which ONLY God and mankind have, Gen 3:22 got inside the Human mind. FYI, there is only one way for one to inherit Adam's superior intelligence, and godless scientists have ignored the scientific FACT of the sexual process. That's WHY I post that the ToE is a made up false theory of men who THINK they see another way for us to change inside our minds apart from the sexual process. Just believe us, they whine.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Sure it is since no scientist can tell us HOW today's Humans obtained the superior intelligence of God. In order to inherit Adam's superior intelligence, one MUST obtain it from another Human. Read Gen 6:4 to find out HOW Adam's superior intelligence got inside the prehistoric people who were already here when the Ark arrived.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Ok, scoffer. You tell us HOW the superior intelligence, which ONLY God and mankind have, Gen 3:22 got inside the Human mind. FYI, there is only one way for one to inherit Adam's superior intelligence, and godless scientists have ignored the scientific FACT of the sexual process. That's WHY I post that the ToE is a made up false theory of men who THINK they see another way for us to change inside our minds apart from the sexual process. Just believe us, they whine.
Yes, nonsense makes me scoff, and ignorance makes me laugh.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Sure it is since no scientist can tell us HOW today's Humans obtained the superior intelligence of God. In order to inherit Adam's superior intelligence, one MUST obtain it from another Human. Read Gen 6:4 to find out HOW Adam's superior intelligence got inside the prehistoric people who were already here when the Ark arrived.

More nonsense. As has been explained to you human intelligence is not all that superior. In fact in ways our intelligence is lower than that of chimps. For example they have better short term memory than we do:

Chimps Have Better Short-term Memory Than Humans

Once again you simply based your argument on a premise that you can't show to be true. When you do that and your flaw is exposed you lose.

Try again.

Upvote 0