• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

New pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Bumble Bee, May 5, 2019.

1. Bumble Bee

Bumble Bee Disciplemaker Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+3,296
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I am 6 weeks pregnant again. Baby is so far craving pancakes, root beer, combination pizza, and runny fried eggs. Thankfully not all at once! I’m already into my maternity bras and feel my waistband tightening, though I think that’s from bloating. I remember with my first that I popped out in the first trimester, though, and they say you show sooner with subsequent pregnancies. So far I have not had anything more than mild nausea.

We still have so many unanswered questions as far as where I will deliver, where we will live (I am praying for a home as we are living with my in-laws). I’m also nervous about the baby as my appointment isn’t for another 2 weeks. I don’t think I will really relax until I have heard the heartbeat and can feel the baby move.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Darkhorse

Darkhorse just horsing around

+2,698
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Wonderful! :)

3. Coady

Coady New Member

+46
    United States
    Oneness
    Single
    Congratulations and best wishes for the baby! I like baby's food preferences, but I'm worried baby is going to find out down the line that baby food is utterly BLAND! Seriously, will be praying all goes well.

4. Dave-W

Dave-W Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner! Supporter

+14,435
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    :clap: :clap: :clap:

5. Poppyseed78

Poppyseed78 Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,272
    Christian
    Married
    Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

6. Bumble Bee

+3,296
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Thanks.

So far baby dislikes coffee, peanut butter, and banana bread, but I haven’t actually thrown up yet. I do get really nauseous from 6:3-7:30, and from 10-1 every day. It’s easier on the weekends because I can nap when I put my son down around 10.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  7. Loulou1

Loulou1 New Member

+1
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hi mama!
    Congratulations on your pregnancy! What a wonderful gift. Praying for a healthy baby, mama and delivery. Praying you find a place to live as well. Hugs!

8. Angeleyes7715

Angeleyes7715 Well-Known Member

+845
    United States
    Apostolic
    In Relationship
    You can't have runny fried eggs! No no no they taste good but the Dr told me no.

9. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God Supporter

+8,568
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Congrats and God bless you.

10. Lily76_

Lily76_ Pro-Life Christian Supporter

+1,989
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Labour
    Congratulations :clap:

11. Bumble Bee

+3,296
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    When it comes to a choice between eating the runny egg or not being able to eat at all, the egg is the better of the two options.