New Prayer Request:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bartimaeus

Pardoned Rebel!
May 3, 2004
Standing in Grace!
Visit site
✟16,638.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
:pray: Hello All,

MY husband Sandy got his test back from VA,and He has Prostate cancer.He goes back on the 26th.They might send him to Salt Lake to the hospital there.will know more on the 26.Pray That he will be fine.God Bless: Linda

Praying for you. By the way, I like your signature quote. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello Friends, Sandy will fly to Salt Lake Wed March 4th,He will live at VA for 6 to 8 weeks for cancer therapy.This is the first time we have ever been apart more than a week ,so it will be strange,it will be worth it when he is cancer free.Thanks for your prayers.LuvYa Linda.

Reactions: buttercup2000
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

The Divine Mercy Message & Prayer

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail
[/FONT]

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray for Your mercy upon Sandy and ask that You will bless his health. Grant the medical staff and all those who will care for him wisdom, guide and direct them in treatment for him, so Your healing may be manifested through them. Restore his health. Bless him and his wife and strengthen them as they go through this difficult time, Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0