Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I got a throwback too my sister sent me for wallpaper. We had to potty at the same time. I'm the one with the long legs and head cut off! :p

image.jpg

Here's an old photo of me.

full

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟477,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Keep it to people you know and like and you'll have a fine experience. There is never any drama in my FB feed, mostly because I don't befriend overly-political types or jerks. Most people use their real names but you might consider an assumed name if you have family you'd like to keep at arm's length.
Yah - BUT - it should be similar to a real name - cos ppl report other ppl and they have to change it to a real name.
OR the system will be like 'Real name please'...
I noticed this happened to a few.

As for drama - the only drama i have is...hmmmm... i dont see drama. lol
I see political stuff and i ignore it.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟477,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,762,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What do people get reported for on Facebook???

Yah - BUT - it should be similar to a real name - cos ppl report other ppl and they have to change it to a real name.
OR the system will be like 'Real name please'...
I noticed this happened to a few.

As for drama - the only drama i have is...hmmmm... i dont see drama. lol
I see political stuff and i ignore it.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟154,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I've heard of people being reported on FB for things are ridiculous as breast feeding photos, but the only report and disciplinary action I have ever witnessed myself was a blasphemous anti-Christ post. You know how people say Jesus f-bomb Christ? Well, this person on my FB posted a photo of Jesus literally f-bombing Christ, thinking that it would be funny. It was reported, deleted, and his account was locked out for a day.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟154,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Trust me, it is hard to be reported and reprimanded on FB. I have no patience for gay marriage, abortion, liberalism, or Islam, and I use my freedom of speech quite well on FB. Nobody bothers me. Most on my FB agree, though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,762,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So someone explain to me how one is exposed to all these things. I have never had much interest in Facebook until recently. My impression was you started a page and had a select set of people you kept in touch with. How is all this other stuff in the mix? Kind of sounds like a message board.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟154,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
You see all the stuff your friends post. It shows up on your timeline. It lets you know who is doing what, thinking what, involved with whatever. Whatever they choose to post. And you can choose to comment, like, or pass right by it. It is kind of like a message board, but with only people that you are friends with. If you choose to comment on a friend's post, you can also interact with your friend's friend. You can also interact with people privately.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟154,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I have posted about this before, but My short time on facebook gained me a stalker that required a restraining order and a not so subtle physical threat from my friend Walter to resolve.
That is, by far, the exception.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That is, by far, the exception.
I understand this, and it was really my own fault. I did not set my privacy settings properly. I posted a picture that had a view of the building across the street clearly identifiable. Someone who knew me figured out where I live and started following me around.

Upvote 0

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The restraining order did not really deter this guy. My friend Walter, who is a very gentle soul, a consummate bass player and a gym rat who looks like Conan the Barbarian's big brother had a chat with the guy. Now, if I should see him in a store or on the street he goes the other way very quickly

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟154,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
The restraining order did not really deter this guy. My friend Walter, who is a very gentle soul, a consummate bass player and a gym rat who looks like Conan the Barbarian's big brother had a chat with the guy. Now, if I should see him in a store or on the street he goes the other way very quickly
350x700px-LL-60d6783a_rhao6.gif

All joking aside, that is a messed up situation and I'm glad hulk took care of it.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,762,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Those are exactly the sort of things that freak me out. I had a stalker from another mrssageboard and that was bad enough. I can't imagine what you went through. I was told you can have a private page?

I have posted about this before, but My short time on facebook gained me a stalker that required a restraining order and a not so subtle physical threat from my friend Walter to resolve.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,762,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So I can have a private page but my friend's friend get added in the mix unless I never comment on their page?

You see all the stuff your friends post. It shows up on your timeline. It lets you know who is doing what, thinking what, involved with whatever. Whatever they choose to post. And you can choose to comment, like, or pass right by it. It is kind of like a message board, but with only people that you are friends with. If you choose to comment on a friend's post, you can also interact with your friend's friend. You can also interact with people privately.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0