Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hanging a few paintings this morning at the coffee shop next to the art store I work at.

12274778_532572476920480_2579659283294983257_n.jpg

Upvote 0

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sorry for the confusion. The above picture was posted from my phone and autocorrect decided that my new God daughter needed to be a son instead. I have edited the caption. Once again: sorry. Maria is a beautiful baby

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Sorry for the confusion. The above picture was posted from my phone and autocorrect decided that my new God daughter needed to be a son instead. I have edited the caption. Once again: sorry. Maria is a beautiful baby
Thanks for sharing the photo. :)

As for autocorrect - i spend more time correcting the corrections... its so annoying.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Genersis

Person of Disinterest
Sep 26, 2011
London
✟38,700.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
It's 7:30 in the morning.

We've never had a white Christmas in my lifetime(snow is more a late January, early February thing here in the South East).
So I figure, if I wear my winter wear it might trigger some kind of Christmas miracle...right?
IMG20151225070838C 2.jpg

Bring on the snow...

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I'm feeling a rush of love right now for both of my brothers, but especially for the "little" one! He's 15 and towers above me, and is rising up so much in his life. It feels like we were just 7 and 5 collecting frogs and racing each other around, and now we're 17 and 15. He's got his learner's permit and a lovely girlfriend, is a leader in sports and at school, and is already talking with colleges about playing for them. :O It would be a dream if he ends up playing for the college I attend. His grades are on point, so it's definitely a possibility.

He has no memory of this, but I do:
View attachment 163531
^ 2001.

And now:
View attachment 163530

I've been under the weather lately, and he's been such a ray of sunshine for me. I was so weak I couldn't even walk steadily at one point this week, and he was carrying me up and down the stairs to my room. My room is the only one on the third floor of our house! He also entertained me and helped to keep my spirits up when they were really running low. I'm so proud of his accomplishments and his character. Isn't he adorable????

Jax used to be so adorable. What happened???????

Jk. Your whole family is on fleek. You've got golden DNA.

Upvote 0