Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Looks like Caldera was being an idiot in authorizing that one. Wonder if he'll be out of a job soon?

What I would like to know...is why our Pres seems to be "in the dark" about sooooo many things....:confused:

Maybe it's that whole plausible deniability thingy...or...not so plausible perhaps...:sorry:

Someone just took Air Force One out for a joy ride?

And Janet Napolitano is running wild with scissors and BHO didn't know a thing about that either....:doh:

Upvote 0

BelindaP

Senior Contributor
Sep 21, 2006
Indianapolis
✟20,888.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A good leader puts qualified people in charge and trusts they won't make idiots of themselves. Obama's got bigger fish to fry than micromanaging where they put Air Force One on any given day. That said, somebody will need to answer for making an idiot of himself.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
A good leader puts qualified people in charge and trusts they won't make idiots of themselves. Obama's got bigger fish to fry than micromanaging where they put Air Force One on any given day. That said, somebody will need to answer for making an idiot of himself.

^ This.

Although I doubt this will stop people from eyerolling at Obama.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
They might be justified in complaining about who he's chosen for some positions. But, he can't do a lot worse than some of the other presidents we've had.

Right, I mean it's not like anyone was hurt.....

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

I agree...which begs the continuing question of BHO's Admin choices. Not to mention his choices in general.

Perhaps a bit more research and a lot less TRUST may have been a good guideline to select these peeps.

If a leader surrounds himself with idiots...YIKES...not good any way you slice it...

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I agree...which begs the continuing question of BHO's Admin choices. Not to mention his choices in general.

Yes, I agree, much of a President's work bears a huge relation to what his airplane is doing at any given moment

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I agree, much of a President's work bears a huge relation to what his airplane is doing at any given moment

Right...why should the Pres concern himself with what the DOD is doing. :sorry:

Yikes...the Secretary of Homeland Security...and the Director of the White House Military Office...and BHO hasn't got a clue???? Please....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Not like anyone was hurt? Oh for goodness sake Cabal...people panicking in the street in fear...

Yes, all those panicking New Yorkers...

... standing around calmly and not rioting?

And no reports of people hospitalised in the crush either I see.

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Yes, all those panicking New Yorkers...

... standing around calmly and not rioting?

And no reports of people hospitalised in the crush either I see.

You're missing the point Cabal...just because no one was physically injured doesn't mean it had no ill effect...and that NYC in that area didn't come to a screeching halt for a few moments while people were propelled into fear of another 9-11.

How soon we forget...perhaps the next time planes are high jacked and flown into buildings in a major metropolitan areas...we can all rest assured....it just might be Air Force One doing a photo OP....:doh:

The fact that no one was alerted to the event...and those that were alerted couldn't say anything as it was "classified" is just NUTZ.

Apparently...BHO wasn't the only official that was in the dark regarding the classified maneuver.

Rationalization has taken on an entirely new meaning these days...

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
How soon we forget...perhaps the next time planes are high jacked and flown into buildings in a major metropolitan areas...we can all rest assured....it just might be Air Force One doing a photo OP....:doh:

The fact that no one was alerted to the event...and those that were alerted couldn't say anything as it was "classified" is just NUTZ.

Agreed.

Apparently...BHO wasn't the only official that was in the dark regarding the classified maneuver.

Rationalization has taken on an entirely new meaning these days...

What, people are still going to give Obama a chance? Other administrations have done far worse - and there are STILL people that will say that they did well. These aren't exactly the easiest of times - the guy has a faltering economy and a potential pandemic to ward off, it's sad that the fact of a plane flying over New York isn't the most pressing item on the agenda right now, but that's just how things are.

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Agreed.

What, people are still going to give Obama a chance? Other administrations have done far worse - and there are STILL people that will say that they did well. These aren't exactly the easiest of times - the guy has a faltering economy and a potential pandemic to ward off, it's sad that the fact of a plane flying over New York isn't the most pressing item on the agenda right now, but that's just how things are.

Here's the thingy Cabal...and you know I respect your opinion...would that people were so kind to Bush after 9-11...not to mention the other "leftovers" from the Clinton Admin.

IMHO...the party lines are disappearing...for me anyway...and now I'm beginning to see the corruption and hidden agendas that started a long, long time ago as all of this starts to come to a frothing head.

To me...the FED is becoming one GIANT UGLY ORGANISM on both sides of the isles....

Bush Sr calling for a New World Order, Clinton waggin' the dog while the stage was being set, "W" basically loading the weapon out of fear...with the Patriot Act and Homeland Security Organization and such....and BHO...is now fully armed is running wild in the streets carelessly pulling the trigger at all the wrong targets and has very limited knowledge of WHO exactly is doing WHAT in his Admin.

I wonder if he's as clueless to what Hillary's got goin' on in the Middle East.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Here's the thingy Cabal...and you know I respect your opinion...would that people were so kind to Bush after 9-11...not to mention the other "leftovers" from the Clinton Admin.

IMHO...the party lines are disappearing...for me anyway...and now I'm beginning to see the corruption and hidden agendas that started a long, long time ago as all of this starts to come to a frothing head.

To me...the FED is becoming one GIANT UGLY ORGANISM on both sides of the isles....

Bush Sr calling for a New World Order, Clinton waggin' the dog while the stage was being set, "W" basically loading the weapon out of fear...with the Patriot Act and Homeland Security Organization and such....and BHO...is now fully armed is running wild in the streets carelessly pulling the trigger at all the wrong targets and has very limited knowledge of WHO exactly is doing WHAT in his Admin.

I wonder if he's as clueless to what Hillary's got goin' on in the Middle East.

I saw that jet plane on TV last night. .. no comment. Back in 2002'ish i wondered why they called him 'dubya'.. as his name was George W Bush.. why the W? well i found out.. it's like Hitler used the VW symbol.. W is a symbol of occult importance .. (i hear the groans now.. oh not more of that stuff..)
What's Hillary up to in the middle east?

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I saw that jet plane on TV last night. .. no comment. Back in 2002'ish i wondered why they called him 'dubya'.. as his name was George W Bush.. why the W? well i found out.. it's like Hitler used the VW symbol.. W is a symbol of occult importance .. (i hear the groans now.. oh not more of that stuff..)
What's Hillary up to in the middle east?

I dunno about all the "W" stuff...I always did and still do think it was just a way to quickly differentiate between Sr and Jr...I'm sure many did use it in a disdainful manner though....

Just google Clinton and Israel or Palestine and read for yourself....

I don't wish to add bias...but it does appear our support of Israel is starting to slide the other way a bit...

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I dunno about all the "W" stuff...I always did and still do think it was just a way to quickly differentiate between Sr and Jr...I'm sure many did use it in a disdainful manner though....

Just google Clinton and Israel or Palestine and read for yourself....

I don't wish to add bias...but it does appear our support of Israel is starting to slide the other way a bit...

that will worry some people.. no more wars for Israel,.. can't see that happening.. anyway, i'm not getting into the Israel thing again.. let them get on with it..

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Maybe I heard wrong, but wasn't Bush et al actually aware that there might be an attack on the US before 9/11 happened? If that was the case, calling it a Clinton leftover seems a pretty weak rationalisation when something could have been done about it right there and then.

And I wouldn't be critical of Bush if his plane happened to fly in an inappropriate manner, if it happened during a major crisis - because it'd be comparatively unimportant.

Politics can be quite rotten in general, I'll grant you that.

If the NWO thing is such a big deal, surely Obama is shooting at the right target by closing down Guantanamo Bay, which was a pretty big bastion of the kind of disrespect of rights engendered by the Patriot Act.

As for Obama's admin, this is not exactly a widespread problem - a few incidents at most surely...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.