New Paper Eliminates The Need For Dark Matter To Explain Galaxy Rotation Patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianw16

Mar 7, 2018
bournemouth
✟9,234.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
EU/PC solar models predicting "no neutrinos" and excess gamma rays and complete trash.

Except that, as proven, they do predict excess gamma rays. And a totally different neutrino spectrum. It is your inability to understand that that shows why you hang out with the Velikovskians. And why you think CNO fusion is happening at the surface. And that the Sun is an iron ball. That is why you are an irrelevance. Spouting pure woo on irrelevant websites has no impact whatsoever. In case you haven't noticed. Science isn't debated on the internet. It is essentially debated in the scientific literature. The EU presence there is as close to zero as makes no difference. A handful of woo articles in crank and/ or irrelevant journals. Like I said - zero impact. All mouth, no trousers.

• Agree
Reactions: HotBlack
Upvote 0

ianw16

Mar 7, 2018
bournemouth
✟9,234.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I've *repeatedly* handed you the link to where it comes from. Do you know *anything* about Yohkoh and Trace images?

It's been available to study for almost 20 years now.

No, show me the paper that is relevant to it. Piccies on their own are pretty much worthless. And I don't need lessons from someone who thinks another image shows a solid surface to the Sun! Lol. So, tell us again, Michael - why is that you hang out with Velikovskian cranks?

• Agree
Reactions: HotBlack
Upvote 0

ianw16

Mar 7, 2018
bournemouth
✟9,234.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Your constant fixation on Velkovsky is pure BS that you evidently picked up on some lame mainstream blog and you keep trying lump everyone into the same category only to smear everyone with one broad stoke. It's unethical nonsense.

Who set up your cult, Michael? The one whose forum you frequent? Talbott & Thornhill. Both of them dyed in the wool Velikovskians. Have a look at the planetary science thread. Full of the nutters. Everything T & T promote can be traced back to the idiot Velikovsky. And no, this is nothing to do with what I've read on blogs. They are from the horses' mouths. They are cranks. Loons. If you want to be associated with such loons, then I can certainly understand why, given your own nutty beliefs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ianw16

Mar 7, 2018
bournemouth
✟9,234.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Regarding gamma ray absorption from Scott's impossible nuclear fusion in the chromosphere; I said it would not be absorbed by the corona. Michael said:

No, but the chromosphere might.

No, it won't. He should read his own laughably bad 'paper'. In Fig. 2, he tells us that 0.511 MeV gammas are detected at the footprints of loops:

https://arxiv.org/ftp/astro-ph/papers/0512/0512633.pdf

Where does he think these footprints are? Why don't you tell us, Michael? Somewhere in the corona, are they? Please explain. Also, while you're at it, explain how lower energy visible light photons are getting from the surface to our detectors (eyes), and yet high energy gamma rays from the chromosphere aren't flooding us with lethal radiation?
If you finally realise that Scott is clueless, and prefer to talk about Thornhill's woo, then please, as requested previously, point us to where he describes this 'model'.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

256064_6429f71273587ebdde5b1038d8c1ccf4.jpg

This thread is closed for staff review. There is too much flaming of each other and other issues.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.