Radio Energy Spotted at the Center of Our Galaxy.

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Gargantuan ‘Bubbles’ of Radio Energy Spotted at the Center of Our Galaxy. How’d They Get There? | Live Science

Astronomers discovered these galactic fart bubbles in 2010, while looking toward the center of the galaxy with NASA's Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope. Now known as the Fermi Bubbles, these massive, gassy blobs appear only in X-ray and gamma-ray light, teasing at an ancient and extremely powerful origin. How and when this galactic bubble-blowing blast occurred, astronomers can't say. But in a new study published today (Sept. 11) in the journal Nature, an international team of researchers reported some fresh clues found by looking to the opposite end of the electromagnetic spectrum, at radio waves.

This "swirling" of plasma near the core, and above/below both poles is entirely consistent with Peratt's galaxy model, and Scott's Birkeland current paper. I think the key issue is whether or not this current flow pattern leaves concentric rings of oppositely moving plasma at different radii from the core. That's what Scott's model would tend to predict, along with plenty of high (and low) energy radiation from the current threads.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
So our galaxy has its own warp drive.... Looks we'll be meeting with Andromeda much sooner than calculated!

Seriously, I did a project in the past concerning "post-Newtonian" space propulsion system and the product was plasma held in one place by concentric metal rings (look at your article) with varying electric charge.

Your article sounded very similar to the device I designed and tested to concerning advanced space propulsion systems.

The contraption produced strong radio waves and provided propulsion thrust, even in the absence of "propellant matter".

I've calculated the amount of radiation needed to produce the actual thrust measured. And it's far bigger than the actual thrust, meaning, the device isn't producing thrust through radiation but by

The contraption also demonstrated phenomenon like plasma vortices that resembled galactic jets. The vortices only manifested in one plane.

Remember in Galactic jets, there's often two. But not, all, some manifested in just one plane.

It's just a hunch.... If your article is true, then at the right conditions, galaxies might be capable of propelling themselves through space independent of conventional gravitational forces and without ejecting matter. Aka, some sort of natural warp drive.

And through Lense-Thirring or "Frame Dragging", they could easily break the speed of light. There's very few galaxies with missing core without a single evidence it had a collision with other galaxies. Would incredible force could have shot it out??

Last edited:
Reactions: Woonkle
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So our galaxy has its own warp drive.... Looks we'll be meeting with Andromeda much sooner than calculated!
Not if Captain Dylan Hunt has anything to say about it ...

upload_2019-9-20_11-9-41.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

View attachment 263480

Lol, haha! I meant the Andromeda Galaxy. Scientists calculated our galaxy would collide with it in a billion years or so.

But with a little nudge... It could be sooner.

And what if there was a nudge, if not the Milky but from the Andromeda?

Given the huge distance that separates us between Andromeda, if that "nudge" happened just a million years ago, we wouldn't know yet as the light or information of such event hasn't arrived yet to us (information limited by speed of light, given a distance of over 2 million light years).

And if my hypothesis is correct about independent propulsion theory of galaxies, what if it accelerated to faster than light speeds towards, us?? Then we wouldn't be able to see its approach unti it's literally on top of us. It may look like a tiny, fuzzy think in the sky today, one giant blob tomorrow. Just like that!

It would literally catch us with our pants down! :confused::confused::eek: And the incredible radiation from the blue-shifted relativistic approach would sterilize/destroy all life in our galaxy. If the radiation didn't kill, you, the melting crust from the radiation would burn you to a crisp. Sorry humble cockroach, even your radiation immunity won't save you!

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian

Seriously, I did a project in the past concerning "post-Newtonian" space propulsion system and the product was plasma held in one place by concentric metal rings (look at your article) with varying electric charge.

Your article sounded very similar to the device I designed and tested to concerning advanced space propulsion systems.

The contraption produced strong radio waves and provided propulsion thrust, even in the absence of "propellant matter".

I've calculated the amount of radiation needed to produce the actual thrust measured. And it's far bigger than the actual thrust, meaning, the device isn't producing thrust through radiation but by

The contraption also demonstrated phenomenon like plasma vortices that resembled galactic jets. The vortices only manifested in one plane.

Remember in Galactic jets, there's often two. But not, all, some manifested in just one plane.

It's just a hunch.... If your article is true, then at the right conditions, galaxies might be capable of propelling themselves through space independent of conventional gravitational forces and without ejecting matter. Aka, some sort of natural warp drive.

And through Lense-Thirring or "Frame Dragging", they could easily break the speed of light. There's very few galaxies with missing core without a single evidence it had a collision with other galaxies. Would incredible force could have shot it out??

I wouldn't count on the jets generating propulsion, or assume that anything exceeds the speed of light. The jets/bubbles are symmetrical and are most likely the result of the "homopolar generator" effects that Hannes Alfven describes in his book Cosmic Plasma.

According to Alfven, every galaxy, including the Milky Way is one big electrical generator. The current carrying jets/bubbles are shooting out of both poles, offsetting one another in terms of net force on the galaxy. While the plasma in the jets can approach the speed of light, nothing with mass can actually exceed the speed of light.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian

View attachment 263480

LOL!

Congrats on the 7th grandchild. My first grandchild is due in a couple of weeks and I'm really getting excited to meet him. They already know it's a boy. :)

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I wouldn't count on the jets generating propulsion, or assume that anything exceeds the speed of light. The jets/bubbles are symmetrical and are most likely the result of the "homopolar generator" effects that Hannes Alfven describes in his book Cosmic Plasma.

According to Alfven, every galaxy, including the Milky Way is one big electrical generator. The current carrying jets/bubbles are shooting out of both poles, offsetting one another in terms of net force on the galaxy. While the plasma in the jets can approach the speed of light, nothing with mass can actually exceed the speed of light.

Sorry for giving you the wrong idea (I failed to elaborate further).

I didn't mean that the Galactic Jets are the primary source of propulsion (via Newton's 3rd Law).

The charged particles emanating from the jets (tiny plasma vortices) in my experiments recirculate. The Messier 87 Galaxy under radio observation also revealed the charged particles recirculating.

This means, the jets cannot produce thrust by the classical Newton's 3rd Law as the particles apparently return to the source and/or interacts with its EM field.

Thrust is being produced in the experiments by other means and appears to violate Newton's 3rd Law (no exhaust material and none of the charged particles escape in a sealed containment) and could not accounted for by "radiation pressure".

This means such a galaxy can move about in space independently outside of external gravitational influence and without ejecting matter. Thus, the galaxy remains "alive" in terms of retaining matter for star formation.

The theories of "Frame Dragging" or "Lense-Thirring Effect" would help the galaxy retain its shape and matter as moves about independently. It could also enable faster than light speed.

You might think this is eternally crazy idea... What would a galaxy use "independent mobility" for?

Honestly, I do not know exactly myself. What I do know is that the Bible actually refers to galaxies (host of stars / heaven) as living beings, "Aeons" (beings who are virtually immortal, very long lived if got it right), and among the high ranks of angels.

Appears to be frozen in time in space but the Bible also describes the huge discrepancies in our perspective of time vs the heavenly beings.

So if that is true, they see the galaxies move about in real time with their extremely fast forwarded perspective of time while they see us like puffs of smoke, gone the next second!

Upvote 0