Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Hi. :wave: I would like prayers from all my brothers and sisters in Christ. Me and my mother will be leaving tomorrow to New Mexico. Please pray that we have a safe trip. It is going to a 13-hour ride! :eek: We will be coming back on Monday. We are to New Mexico to see my aunt graduate from high school. Thank you, I love you! :hug:

caitlincares

Site Supporter
May 14, 2004
✟63,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
love4jesus said:
Hi. :wave: I would like prayers from all my brothers and sisters in Christ. Me and my mother will be leaving tomorrow to New Mexico. Please pray that we have a safe trip. It is going to a 13-hour ride! :eek: We will be coming back on Monday. We are to New Mexico to see my aunt graduate from high school. Thank you, I love you! :hug:

:pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for your prayers everyone. :) Me and my mother got back today at around 1 am. :yawn: I had a great time. Thank God we had a safe trip. On Saturday, I went to my aunt's graduation. After the graduation, we had a party. I was kind of upset because my mother was drinking. My uncle got in a argument with his girlfriend. The cops came... it was crazy. On Sunday, me and my family went to wet n wild in El Paso, Texas. I had a lot of fun there. On Monday we went to court to see how much time my uncle got. Overall, it was good to see my family again. I spent a lot of time with my cousins. :thumbsup: I feel very blessed to have your prayers with me. I am glad to be home now.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
love4jesus said:
Thank you for your prayers everyone. :) Me and my mother got back today at around 1 am. :yawn: I had a great time. Thank God we had a safe trip. On Saturday, I went to my aunt's graduation. After the graduation, we had a party. I was kind of upset because my mother was drinking. My uncle got in a argument with his girlfriend. The cops came... it was crazy. On Sunday, me and my family went to wet n wild in El Paso, Texas. I had a lot of fun there. On Monday we went to court to see how much time my uncle got. Overall, it was good to see my family again. I spent a lot of time with my cousins. :thumbsup: I feel very blessed to have your prayers with me. I am glad to be home now.

Praise God you had a safe trip. I was listening to a sermon today and the jist of it is that there are no accidents. God places us where He does for a reason. I thought of the sermon as I was reading your post. God surely has His hand on you to be a catalyst (if only in prayer) for your family.

The part of the sermon that really caught my attention was when Dr. Michael Yusef said that it's not an accident or by chance that there are some members of the family that are saved. They are placed strategically in the midst of those that aren't. It's part of His plan.

My prayers are with you Light bearer. I pray for God to uphold you, literally hold and embrace you at those times that all support seems to have fled. I pray that He sends crystal clear reminders of His presence in all that you may face, and that He sends angels of mercy your way to minister to you when you most need it, just as He sent the ravens to minister to Elijah when he needed it most.

God bless you and Godspeed,
Brenda

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank you Cristie and Brenda. :hug: :hug: I always pray for my lost family members over there. I may not of preached to them while they were drinking but they seen me. I stood out from the crowd. I talked about how I am involved in church. My family in New Mexico, solve their problems through fighting. While, I was there I just stood there and watched them. They noticed me and stopped. :eek: They never judged me for being a Christian. I believe that me walking with Christ those days, really showed them what it is like to be a Christian. When the cops were looking for my uncle, he hid in the room with me. He was crying and I told him, "Trust God. Your life is in his hands." He was doing good when he was in prison. When he got out he started drinking again. I will be praying for them. The only reason I got mad at my mom for drinking was because she acted like she never walked with the Lord. What kind of example was she setting? She woke up and throw up the next day. It just hurt me to see her do that. Everyone here is awesome. Thank you again everyone. Have a great week serving the Lord. Remember to walk in faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Christie said:
By the sounds of it, you have a good attitude. You're probably right in not preaching to them, I find it rarely works. Like you said, they're watching you, that often does speak louder than words. Live the Faith!! Praying for your family!!

Blessings!

Thank you for praying for my family. ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.