Feb 21, 2017
Brasstown/Murphy, NC (USA)
✟35,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey, everyone!!

Let me formally introduce myself to ya'll. My name is Tony Trout and I'm a disabled 40-year-old man. I was born with Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus and my Mom and Dad were actually told that I wouldn't live (I weighed 2 lbs. & 9 oz. at birth and was three months premature. I was so small that you could literally fit me in the palm of your hand!! At one hospital in Knoxville, TN, my Mom had to wear special clothing so as to not contaminate me with any disease or such.

I stayed in the hospitals in Knoxville, TN/Goldsboro, NC and Murphy, NC for sixteen months and I finally got to come home when I was sixteen months old. I didn't learn to walk until I was two by literally walking on other people's feet. My aunt (or whoever at the time) would place my feet on theirs and that's how I learned to walk.

God had brought me a long way and I thank Him every single day for what he's done in my life! I wouldn't be sitting here writing this introduction if it weren't for Him.

Thank you so much for allowing me to join this forum!! I appreciate it very much!

God Bless,
Tony Trout

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, everyone!!

Let me formally introduce myself to ya'll. My name is Tony Trout and I'm a disabled 40-year-old man. I was born with Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus and my Mom and Dad were actually told that I wouldn't live (I weighed 2 lbs. & 9 oz. at birth and was three months premature. I was so small that you could literally fit me in the palm of your hand!! At one hospital in Knoxville, TN, my Mom had to wear special clothing so as to not contaminate me with any disease or such.

I stayed in the hospitals in Knoxville, TN/Goldsboro, NC and Murphy, NC for sixteen months and I finally got to come home when I was sixteen months old. I didn't learn to walk until I was two by literally walking on other people's feet. My aunt (or whoever at the time) would place my feet on theirs and that's how I learned to walk.

God had brought me a long way and I thank Him every single day for what he's done in my life! I wouldn't be sitting here writing this introduction if it weren't for Him.

Thank you so much for allowing me to join this forum!! I appreciate it very much!

God Bless,
Tony Trout
Welcome.....NC is my home as well.....ENJOY CF

Upvote 0

Tony Trout

Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2017
✟35,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God bless you and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi Tony... Welcome to CF!

Hi and welcome to C F.God bless you
and your testimony is awesome.

Welcome.....NC is my home as well.....ENJOY CF

Thanks so much, everyone, for the welcomes!!! I appreciate it very much!! Looking forward to discussing things with ya'll!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tony Trout

Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2017
✟35,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm new here as well but welcome. I'm originally from NC but preach up in PA now.

You sound like a walking, breathing miracle.

Praise God.

Thank you for the welcome! The doctors at the hospitals nicknamed me "Tony The Tiger" due to my strong will to live after the doctors had originally told my parents that I wouldn't live so....I'm most definitely a walking miracle!! I'm also a musician as well. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Leboman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello and welcome! I too am from a rural area of NC. I'm very impressed with your testimony and what you've been through.

I want to give you something to think about, please, and believe me, this comes from only the best wishes and prayers for you.

I'm a cancer survivor, and was recently in a hospital. Please don't give out any locations of hospitals or anything. I understand your willingness to be open and honest, and I truly appreciate that.

While CF is quite secure, the Internet is not. Should CF be hacked (God forbid) the hackers can get into IP addresses and that is where you can be tracked.

I'm sure that won't happen (it's never happened) but I am very concerned about you keeping your privacy with hospital stuff. I hope you might be able to edit your posts to eliminate the locations of hospitals.

We at CF consider our wonderful loved members' privacy as the utmost importance.

I hope and pray your privacy will not be breached and I hope you can edit your posts to eliminate locations. If not, I do see you are not able to PM yet, but you can go to Member Services and ask for edits and eliminations of information on posts.

I thank you for being here and I do welcome you with all my heart, but I hope you understand I'm trying to protect you as well.

I'm sure you will do as you see fit, and God bless you!

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0

Tony Trout

Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2017
✟35,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello and welcome! I too am from a rural area of NC. I'm very impressed with your testimony and what you've been through.

I want to give you something to think about, please, and believe me, this comes from only the best wishes and prayers for you.

I'm a cancer survivor, and was recently in a hospital. Please don't give out any locations of hospitals or anything. I understand your willingness to be open and honest, and I truly appreciate that.

While CF is quite secure, the Internet is not. Should CF be hacked (God forbid) the hackers can get into IP addresses and that is where you can be tracked.

I'm sure that won't happen (it's never happened) but I am very concerned about you keeping your privacy with hospital stuff. I hope you might be able to edit your posts to eliminate the locations of hospitals.

We at CF consider our wonderful loved members' privacy as the utmost importance.

I hope and pray your privacy will not be breached and I hope you can edit your posts to eliminate locations. If not, I do see you are not able to PM yet, but you can go to Member Services and ask for edits and eliminations of information on posts.

I thank you for being here and I do welcome you with all my heart, but I hope you understand I'm trying to protect you as well.

I'm sure you will do as you see fit, and God bless you!

All good things
Emmy

I understand. I have edited my original post.

Upvote 0