Egg Harbor City
✟17,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He brothers and sisters Im very new here. About 10 months ago I came under a major spiritual attack. I couldnt feel anything but depression, loss anxiety etc. Fast forward after much desperate prayer I posted a devotional video on my pain and growth. Awoman who watch it said she could see dark figures behind me in the beginning but an armour of God clear and red came over to protect me. Then she saw me in the dessert with growth around me, as I was holding on to the sword of light that was strongly stabbed into a rock. It was Dawn she sais which was important. I prayed about it and through my life all have my prayers for the most part came to pass. Better of course in my own way. Just seeing if anyone on here has this powerful gift and maybe would kindly have insite for me. One of my biggest struggles was I was cut completly out of love overnight. I felt nothing. My husband was a stranger but I've come along way. Im just looking for answers please I dont fully understand this. Thank you and God bless

• Prayers
Reactions: justtrance

Cassie Gardner

Nov 8, 2020
Egg Harbor City
✟17,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi brothers and sisters Im very new here. About 10 months ago I came under a major spiritual attack. I couldnt feel anything but depression, loss anxiety etc. Fast forward after much desperate prayer I posted a devotional video on my pain and growth. A woman who watch it said she could see dark figures behind me in the beginning but an armour of God clear and red came over to protect me. Then she saw me in the desert with growth around me, as I was holding on to the sword of light that was strongly stabbed into a rock. It was Dawn she sais which was important. I prayed about it and through my life all have my prayers for the most part came to pass. Better of course in my own way. Just seeing if anyone on here has this powerful gift and maybe would kindly have insite for me. One of my biggest struggles was I was cut completly out of love overnight. I felt nothing. My husband was a stranger but I've come along way. Im just looking for answers please I dont fully understand this. Thank you and God bless

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Demonic oppression is what some call this as Christians cannot be possessed it is the worst that they can do to us. It takes prayer and knowledge of the Bible to get past this. We have given the power to command demons to flee from us and others at times it takes more than just saying it but standing on the word and putting faith in God and invoking the powerful name of Jesus. I've been oppressed before often it can start with anxiety and fear and progress to hopelessness and depression and trick people into suicide even.
Sometimes this comes about with a health issue when your body gets ill or out of balance you feel weaker than normal and the stress of it all makes it very hard to stand up against. The Devil likes to attack us when we are the weakest with our greatest fears.

Upvote 0

Cassie Gardner

Nov 8, 2020
Egg Harbor City
✟17,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Sophrosyne for your response :) I pray morning noon and night. I'm seeing progress praise our Lord Jesus. She said as I was talking about Jesus and the Holy Spirit I was cutting off heads. So each day I know I have to stay in the word. I just want my life back and the threat against my family to leave. It is painful to feel. But I'll always fight for they are my world and I know I was put in this family to protect them. Thank you so much again

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I don't pray a lot, I mostly just talk to God but some consider that praying. I've come to realize that a well thought out prayer and standing behind it in belief is stronger than continuous prayer with little faith that God hears it.
God hears everything we say to him, but we are often clueless as to why our prayers seem to fall on deaf ears and in that thinking we continue to "shout" prayers at him when we should be shouting at the spiritual forces against us to go away and start acting like we are winning against them. Our faith I believe can empower the Holy Spirit in us to blast away spiritual forces against us.... when you feel despair counter it with Joy..... when you are depressed, try laughing with God in prayer, when you are tired, do something energetic. When things make you feel one way counter it with the opposite. A huge amount of problems people have that are Christian is focus. If we focus on ourselves and the bad things in life then we are "living" through the power they have on us. If we focus not on us but God and his goodness and power and glory and instead of wallering in our emotions reach out to others and encourage them. I've found when I am depressed I start telling jokes to people and doing silly things and in a short while I'm no longer depressed as I chose to be what I am doing not what I feel.

Upvote 0

Cassie Gardner

Nov 8, 2020
Egg Harbor City
✟17,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't pray a lot, I mostly just talk to God but some consider that praying. I've come to realize that a well thought out prayer and standing behind it in belief is stronger than continuous prayer with little faith that God hears it.
God hears everything we say to him, but we are often clueless as to why our prayers seem to fall on deaf ears and in that thinking we continue to "shout" prayers at him when we should be shouting at the spiritual forces against us to go away and start acting like we are winning against them. Our faith I believe can empower the Holy Spirit in us to blast away spiritual forces against us.... when you feel despair counter it with Joy..... when you are depressed, try laughing with God in prayer, when you are tired, do something energetic. When things make you feel one way counter it with the opposite. A huge amount of problems people have that are Christian is focus. If we focus on ourselves and the bad things in life then we are "living" through the power they have on us. If we focus not on us but God and his goodness and power and glory and instead of wallering in our emotions reach out to others and encourage them. I've found when I am depressed I start telling jokes to people and doing silly things and in a short while I'm no longer depressed as I chose to be what I am doing not what I feel.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and advice. Sometimes I react all over the place when I feel threatened or fear creeping... the what ifs. I just pray that our God blesses me and my husband with a beautiful marriage which I know is work. For me to be filled with more love for him which I know is work to. Theres nothing I want more then a strong family. My husband and my son are my everything. When I felt that was taken from me I went down thee darkest hole I've ever experienced in my life. I never knew pain until then. I'm doing better, I know theres set backs at times and we are working at it everyday. I feel with talking to God, letting him work as we work at our marriage it will be better then before. We are learning what true love is not the fairytale stuff. Out loud I'm declaring victory in us and that God is blessing my husband and I more each day. I truly believe that Gods doing things for us more then I could ever ask for.

Upvote 0

Cassie Gardner

Nov 8, 2020
Egg Harbor City
✟17,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray that you're on the right path.
Thank you so much. I feel my path is to be the wife and mother Gods created me to be. I was on the wrong path for a long time. In order to make it right he had to break me completely down to realize what I have for one but then show me all of what I was. Ive never fought so hard in my life. All I want is to be fully happy and in love with my husband more then ever. I took advantage of what I had. So unthankful. I have a lot of work to do... watering my own garden for lack of words. But I know Gods working and the harvest will be great. I need to fully trust his plan and process.

Reactions: justtrance
Upvote 0