New York, New York
Visit site
✟8,660.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey y'all,
As you probably inferred from the title of the thread, I am the new guy on the block (not to be associated with the similar name of an o-so-cheesy early 90s boy band).
I stumbled in here after one of my CF friends (in a different, far away part of town) mentioned it offhand. The Writer's Guild looks like an awesome setup, but how does it work, and what is it all about? Silly questions I know, but I'd rather ask and get to know a few people than browse around on my own.

Lindon Tinuviel

Nov 19, 2002
Not there anymore
✟4,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
If you're interested in writing, whether for fun or for profit, you can come here and talk about it. You don't have to be a professional writer (though some are), you don't have to show anyone your own work (though some do), and you can ask or answer any writing-related questions that may pop up.

There are also games and writing exercises that you may want to participate in. They're normally, but not always, found in the Creative Writing Subforum. If you're interested in poetry or script writing, there are Subforums for those interests, as well.

Welcome to the Guild! :)

Hangin' Tough! Hangin' Tough! Oh... sorry. 90s flashback there for a second.... : shudder :

Upvote 0