Earth
✟1,463,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Not to derail the thread - it can be. Many Orthodox groups there are toxic and converts and even a few cradles are quick to attack people.

yeah, hyperdoxy is always poserdoxy. there is one guy I know who always questions a certain priest simply because that priest said it. I remember one time the priest had posted the need for Orthodox to read the Scripture, and this fella started ranting that the priest was sola Scriptura... what made it funnier is that priest was at STOTS earlier that day and was telling me the importance of St Ignatius of Antioch and his writings....

Upvote 0

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Loose Nut.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
ugh, I am the kind of fella who thinks dressing animals in clothes is bad
Those aren't clothes ... the dog is trimmed and colored somehow to look like that. Owner is a professional groomer, according to the video description.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Words fail me !

Poor hound
LOL but the dog actually looks quite pleased? She has also made him into a giraffe, and a lion.

Or maybe I'm wrong and the dog is hurrying her to let him inside before his buddies see him. ;)

Me myself, I like my dogs to look like dogs. German shepherds usually. But one of my boys used to like sporting a bandana tied around his neck (at first I typed banana tied around his neck).

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,463,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Those aren't clothes ... the dog is trimmed and colored somehow to look like that. Owner is a professional groomer, according to the video description.

yeah, I got that. I meant I cannot stand dogs in clothes, let alone being trimmed to look like that

Upvote 0