Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’d like to announce Josh Brolin will be playing me in the upcoming Dune film FYI
Jack Elam's corpse is going to play me in "Left Behind IV: April Fools" in which it is revealed that there is no secret rapture. It was all a big joke orchestrated through Facebook. In a strange turn of events they also realize that in all the excitement that they all inadvertently have contracted Covid-37 and only the antichristical villian Nicolae Scarfacia can save them with his biometrical vaccine/bugspray.

Upvote 0

Hermit76

You can call me Paisios
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2015
✟291,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
F72FBE0E-B74E-4028-9E05-5016304887FC.jpeg

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,094.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I ordered a Chinese takeaway from a local place (I won't name them) I went to pick it up and as I was coming home, I heard the bags rustling and moving!!!
I thought what in the world is that? Has something got in the bag? I thought i could see a little pair of eyes peering out
I was driving so I leaned forward, picked up the bag, put it on the passenger seat and there it was again, more rustling and little eyes looking out behind the prawn crackers,
I thought it's got to be a rat or a mouse or something, so I carefully pulled the bag down ...
And there it was ...
... A Peeking Duck!!!

Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,370.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I ordered a Chinese takeaway from a local place (I won't name them) I went to pick it up and as I was coming home, I heard the bags rustling and moving!!!
I thought what in the world is that? Has something got in the bag? I thought i could see a little pair of eyes peering out
I was driving so I leaned forward, picked up the bag, put it on the passenger seat and there it was again, more rustling and little eyes looking out behind the prawn crackers,
I thought it's got to be a rat or a mouse or something, so I carefully pulled the bag down ...
And there it was ...
... A Peeking Duck!!!

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,465,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And there it was ...
... A Peeking Duck!!!

a joke most fowl

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Philip_B

Bread is Blessed & Broken Wine is Blessed & Poured
Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2016
Swansea, NSW, Australia
Visit site
✟611,027.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And there it was ...
... A Peeking Duck!!!
where is the sad icon when you need it? There really should have been a Dad Joke alert to introduce that

Reactions: rusmeister
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.