Sep 22, 2005
This world is not my home....Heaven is where my he
✟69,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:) Hello Everyone!!
Myself and Littleredkiss would like to host this game.
In this game you are suppost to dress ur character as a "white theme". Meaning u have to dress ur character in all white!!! I know there isnt a totally white background..so u can use a background that has something white in it!
Prizes:
1st winner will get 15,000 blessings
2nd place-8,000 blessings
and third-3,000 blessings
Everyone who enters will get some blessings!
The sign up will be over Next Wedenesday at 9:00AM my time! Thats almost a week so that should be enough time for everyone!
You can dress whenever u want, but before u change make sure i have taken the screenshot of you!
I will also need help judging. So i will need lots of judges so it can all be fair!:thumbsup: So if u want to be a judge please tell me, and if ur a judge u wont be able to play.

So go ahead ans search through ur closet to see if u can find something white!!! As always have fun!;)

iec2.jpg
lrk.jpg

(Iec91820...Littleredkiss)

bipolar.jpg
christianmom1.jpg
darth.jpg
free2be.jpg
joyshirley.jpg
savedsis.jpg
tarika.jpg
RTM1.jpg

(1.bipolarbear, 2.christianmomof3, 3.Hollow_Again, 4.free2be, 5.joyshirley, 6.Savedsis, 7.Tarika, 8.RTM)

Wow! 2 1/2 hours and already 8 people have dressed for the contest! And you all look great! This is going to be a hard one....can't wait! :thumbsup: :clap: ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks, LRK! :) :hug: And thanks for doing the screenshot already, iec! :cool: :cool:

Everyone looks fabulous!! :clap: :clap: It's fun taking part in character contests. :D
You know..I see it is fun...I have never done them before until my daughter talked me into doing the dress up costume one....It is a lot of fun...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.