Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
tadoflamb, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Bummer for me. I wanted to see your pics.

Upvote 0

ShannonMcCatholic

I swallowed a bug
Feb 2, 2004
✟30,743.00
Faith
Catholic
I had a camera, which I left at the beach over the summer---and when someone gave me that one, I got rid of my old film camera. And so I haven't had pictures of anyone's birthdays- or Christmas, or anything since summer :(

I totally know it isn't a necessity, but that's my splurge spending from our taxes. Everything else is paying bills and going into savings.

Upvote 0

ShannonMcCatholic

I swallowed a bug
Feb 2, 2004
✟30,743.00
Faith
Catholic
100_0131.jpg

000_0025.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ShannonMcCatholic

I swallowed a bug
Feb 2, 2004
✟30,743.00
Faith
Catholic
I looked at it again & I see slats for the chair... right?

But I can't find the rest of the chair.

I'm embarrassed. :sorry:
I am standing over the chair--so the wider rectangles are the seat part of the chair. There's a puddle on part of it..and chalk and paint...

LOL! Is it the definition of art to have to explain it?? LOL! Or does that just mean that it's not art at all...:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,698,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am standing over the chair--so the wider rectangles are the seat part of the chair.

LOL! Is it the definition of art to have to explain it?? LOL! Or does that just mean that it's not art at all...:D
I thought that was what you were trying to do. It's an interesting pic. I just couldn't make it out. Art has to be explained all the time. Especially modern. Go with that. ;)

But I say go crazy & have fun with your camera. :)

Been reading your blog by the way. This will be nice for the blog among whatever else you have in mind.

Upvote 0

ShannonMcCatholic

I swallowed a bug
Feb 2, 2004
✟30,743.00
Faith
Catholic
I thought that was what you were trying to do. It's an interesting pic. I just couldn't make it out.

But I say go crazy & have fun with your camera. :)

Been reading your blog by the way. This will be nice for the blog among whatever else you have in mind.
YEah--I could have posted before and after pics of the awful room....grrr...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.