Not open for further replies.

roborl

Mar 5, 2004
Portsmouth, UK
Visit site
✟7,647.00
Faith
Anglican
A brand new Bible study site started its wlakthrough the Bible today.

Each week a new passaged will be looked at with the goal of seeing what is REALLY written in the bible and what it means for us today.

So come and join in at link removed

Look forward to sharing your comments, questions, and insite with you.

Symes

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
✟2,069.00
Faith
Christian
New Bible Stufy Site

A brand new Bible study site started its wlakthrough the Bible today.

Each week a new passaged will be looked at with the goal of seeing what is REALLY written in the bible and what it means for us today.

So come and join in at

Look forward to sharing your comments, questions, and insite with you.

roborl

Tell us a bit about your Forum and yourself.

Upvote 0

roborl

Mar 5, 2004
Portsmouth, UK
Visit site
✟7,647.00
Faith
Anglican
:blush: I must apologize for the Monday morning typos. Very sorry ;)

In response to Symes, I’m not really sure what you want to know.

I’m a young (ish) Christian leader in Portsmouth UK. A Web Developer by trade, I’ve been involved in a number of youth resource related projects most recently Solid Ground which you can find out about

Having since moved on from SG, God was challenging me on using my skills for the Kingdom rather than just for my own gain. So I started up two things.

1., a free web design resource for Christian, groups, ministries, churches.

The idea of the god forum was born really because so many young people which I had come across during more work with Solid Ground didn’t really have a clue about what the Bible really had to say, let alone what it meant in reality for their lives today. So the God forum is a place where each week we go through a passage of the Bible hoping to discover what is actually written rather than what we think is written, or just what we have been told by our friends / the media / churches. It will hopefully encourage self discovery of the Bible.

This is obviously not just for the young but potentially could be valuable for all.

If it doesn’t take off then fine, but I felt prompted to do it, so I have.

Feel free to sign up and get involved. This site itself is going to evolve; it’s a little rough around the edges at the moment but will hopefully improve as I slot it in around other projects.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.