NEW AGE Falsemessiah MAITRREYA (Rahmat Ahmad) = THE ANTICHRIST!!! BEWARE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliah

Apr 12, 2006
Visit site
✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
The New Age Movement by the Scottish Bavarian Illuminati Benjamin Creme (Scottish esoteric and UFO ocultic "John the Babtist" type for the New Age Antichrist, is doing a mission to prebare the orthodox and fundamental christians and other religious people for the arrival of Maitreya The Biblical Antichrist and False Messiah. He is according to Benjamin Creme the Messiah of the jews, the Christ for christians, the Mahdi for muslims, the Krishna and Kalki Avatara (Rider on a white horse with a bow) for hindus and the 5th. Buddha Maitreya for buddhists and the Worldteacher for people in every religion and cult and also for the people no religion, even for the atheists and satanists, witches and so on....(Yo got the point..he is here for everyoneexcept to the Fundamental Christians who read the Bible as it is written in the Holy Spirit and see Maitreya as the beast 666 and the man of sin The Antchrist the Lucifer/ Satan incarnate!!).

This New Age World Teacher Maitreya (Rahmat Ahmad) in London is nothing more than a BIBLICAL MAN OF SIN - THE COMING ANTICHRIST MAITREYA - THE WORLDTEACHER WITH HIS DAY OF THE DECLARATION FUTURE AHEAD (KJV.2. Thess.2)! Ultimate deceiving delusion!

Maitreyas personal name is Rahmat Ahmad and he comes from the Ahmadiyya movement. He´s base is now in the East end of London at the Ahmadiyya Moskey in the Asian community. He is 190cm tall, black bearded, and he has black ore deep darkbrown magnetic and hypnotic eyes. He has appeared out of the blue in Nairobi Kenya in 1988 and BBC and Kenya Times reporters were there to eyewittness the arrival of that "mystery man" from a thin air (out of the blue) in the Mary Akatsa spiritual church called Betlehem. CNN has shown that video also in TV, some years ago. There was also a bright star (possible UFO/IFO) above the Betlehem church in that Kawan Kare vilige, in Nairobi Kenya in a bright daylight and this Maitreya (Rahmat Ahmad) appeared out of the blue and healed many african people who believed that they saw Christ. This Maitreya Antichrist sayed to the Kenyan people that: You will see mee now. I come to unite all religions and believers. Soon THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE ME, Soon THE WHOLE WORLD BOWS DOWN UNDER MY MARK. (What is that Maitreyas mark? It is Hexagram with nazi swastika and ying yang symbol and 666 in a geometrical form and possibly will contain also 666 in numbers ore his name in greek METTIIA ore in hebrew. Maitreya name in Biblical gematry is 666!

Maitreya appeared 1989 In malta meeting with Bush and Gorbatchov.

He has presented his credentials to the media and in front of the royal familes and kings and popes cardinals and economical, political, religional, rulers in a secret meeting in London (England). (CRI news: "Christ has presented his credential to the media" New Age organization says).

This New Age Maitreya The Antichrist has a plan: What ist the plan. It is the New World Religion and the One World Governmet under the Maitreya (Rahmat Ahmad). This is the ultimate goal of the New World Order!

Benjamin Creme and other esoteric an occult writers and gurus have made clear that there will be also another person that they call ; One of the Masters of Wisdom or one of the Great White Brothehood, named: "Master Jesus" or "Sananda "or "Appollonius" and he will be the last 112 Pope of the Vatican and the Malachi Martin Prophecy. He will look like Jesus but he will speak like a DRAGON! (Sanat Kumara=Satan / LUCIFER / RED DRAGON)

This another "Jesus" (Clone of Jesus Christ from the bloodstains of the Shroud of Turin and Ovadio ore from the Merovingian Illuminati bloodline) is the second beast of the book of Revelation in the Bible. This False prophet comes from Syria. He is a jew from the Holy land. Antichrist is a gentile (Iindian-Pakistani) from the sea (sea of gentiles) in the book of Revelation. This "master Jesus" is the false prophet and he will take the seat of Pope in St. Peters cathedrals seat in the Vatican. This another Jesus "Sananda" will rule with the Antichrist Maitreya who is more political and economical, and militarycal ruler and worldteacher and also miraclemaker who will share the Holy land. I believe that Maitreya (Rahmat Ahmad) is Lucifer in incarnate and the LAST ANTICHRIST the man of sin and the lawless one!

BEWARE THE BEAST OF REVELATION IS ALREADY HERE ON EARTH. MAITREYA IS TRYING TO DECEICE EVEN THE VERY ELECT AND IS WAITING FOR HIS DAY OF THE DECLARATION. THE DAY THAT WILL COME AFTER THE WORLDWIDE TOTAL ECONOMIC CRASH THAT WILL START FROM THE USA.

Jesus Christ IS GREATER than the MAITREYA beast, the man of sin. Jesus comes soon back to rapture his bornagain believers (his bride) in to the heaven. WE MUST BE READY...that time is not faraway...WE NEED TO HAVE OIL IN OUR LAMPS AND THE FIRE OF HOLY SPIRIT AND WHITE ROBES THAT ARE MADE PURE AND WHITE BY THE HOLY BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST!

WE MUST WARN ! We need also warn of deception and also to testify of Jesus who is the only Christ and only way to Father in Heaven. Jesus Christ is the only name and person that by him we can be saved. WE ARE LIVING THE VERY LAST DAYS OF THE END TIME. THE SIGNS CAN BE SEEN!! NOW THE TIME IS READY. THE SEALS OF THE BOOK OF DANIEL IS NOW OPEN (since 1982) FOR US TO UNDERSTAND. HE WHO HAS WISDOM FROM GOD WILL UNDERSTAND IT.

Read more from my HOMEPAGE. You can search it by Google: Samuel Suvivirta Homepage

Myrrh

Holy Things are for the Holy
Sep 24, 2005
Pleasanton, California
✟15,867.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Eliah said:
The New Age Movement by the Illuminati Benjamin Creme (Scottish esoteric and UFO ocultic "John the Babtist" type for the New Age Antichrist. Is doing a mission to prebare orthodox and fundamental christians and other religious people for the arrival of Maitreya The Antichrist.
There is no "maitreya". He's a sock puppet created by Ben Creme. He can't be "the Antichrist" because he doesn't exist.

He has appeared out of the blue in Nairobi Kenya in 1988 and BBC and Kenya Times reporters were there to eyewittness the arrival of that "mystery man" from a thin air (out of the blue) in the Mary Akatsa spiritual church called Betlehem.
Yeah, I did that too. Just ask me, I'll verify it. Not only did I appear from thin air, I blew purple smoke. Let "Maitreya" top that!

Let me reiterate - there is no "Maitreya". "Maitreya" is a voice that Ben Creme does, nothing else. He doesn't exist, any more than Lambchop did.

Upvote 0

Buzz_Lightyear

Jul 13, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
✟9,299.00
Faith
Christian
Jipsah said:
Let me reiterate - there is no "Maitreya". "Maitreya" is a voice that Ben Creme does, nothing else. He doesn't exist, any more than Lambchop did.

Hmmm this is true in the physical sense, but is the antichrist also non existent in the physical sense?

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Buzz_Lightyear said:
Hmmm this is true in the physical sense, but is the antichrist also non existent in the physical sense?
Do you know why the powers of heaven are shaken?
Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Do you know the power of angels and the war between MIchael and His angels against Lucifer and his angels? Have you any idea what you are saying "physical sense"... Do you think that just because angels are not of the same dimension as us that they have no "physical sense"? What are you talking about?
Luke 21:26
Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
If you have no concept of this battle or the power in which they are battling in and how it affects the physcial world you live in, then do you not think it is time to learn? It is God's intent that you learn this....
Ephesians 3:10
To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
Have you not wrestled, have you not fought the good fight, do you have any idea where the battle lies and how much of the world you live in is effected?
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
In order for you to do this you must also...
Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
You probably believe you can not walk on water even if God said "Go ahead".

Upvote 0

Buzz_Lightyear

Jul 13, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
✟9,299.00
Faith
Christian
visionary said:
Do you know why the powers of heaven are shaken? Do you know the power of angels and the war between MIchael and His angels against Lucifer and his angels? Have you any idea what you are saying "physical sense"... Do you think that just because angels are not of the same dimension as us that they have no "physical sense"? What are you talking about?If you have no concept of this battle or the power in which they are battling in and how it affects the physcial world you live in, then do you not think it is time to learn? It is God's intent that you learn this.... Have you not wrestled, have you not fought the good fight, do you have any idea where the battle lies and how much of the world you live in is effected? In order for you to do this you must also...You probably believe you can not walk on water even if God said "Go ahead".
I simply meant that the antichrist is a spirit.

Upvote 0

zaire

Oct 5, 2004
✟2,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jipsah said:
Yeah, I did that too. Just ask me, I'll verify it. Not only did I appear from thin air, I blew purple smoke. Let "Maitreya" top that!
Did you appear out of the blue in Nairobi Kenya in 1988 and BBC and Kenya Times reporters were there to eyewittness the arrival of yourself from a thin air (out of the blue) in the Mary Akatsa spiritual church called Betlehem?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.