Status
Not open for further replies.

Micahyah

May 2, 2006
NC
✟7,964.00
Faith
Christian
yeah, its the best one that covers the WTC 1, 2, and 7 collapses. This is new as well.

http://www.kpfa.org/archives/index.php?arch=16240

At Community Church in New York City on September 9, 2006, a group of 9/11 first responders shared their experiences at ground zero and afterward.

Quote:"We were also killed on 9/11. Avenge us," pleads former National Guard sargeant, David Miller. "We came to your rescue on 9/11. Now thousands of us and our families need you to come to ours."

Heroic first responders are dying of toxic exposure at Ground Zero. Now they are asking the 9/11 Truth movement to wake up the rest of the country to the real terrorists of 9/11: the US government, with the complicity of media giants. Miller notes of those Americans who refuse to look at the truth, "I know something about sheep. Sheep never conceive that the man who fills their grain bins, but without any afterthought, one day starts cutting throats...and everytime 'Popular Mechanics' calls the people of this movement 'nuts', these propagandists, professional liars and tools, who cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, be called journalists, strike another nail into the coffin of another rescue worker." In closing, Miller quotes a hero of his, Edward R. Murrow: "We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition dies, I think the soul of America dies with it."

Major Mike McCormick, volunteer and civil air patrol pilot, begins by addressing the assembled 9/11 Truth activists, "As I look out in the audience I do not see audience participants, but I see extended members of the 9/11 family." McCormick notes of 9/11 first responders, "There are hundreds and thousands of people that are now sick." and he declares, "The majority of us believe in a higher authority, of the goodness of man. Unfortunately, the people that are in office are scoundrels and they look at God as gold, oil, and drugs." McCormick adds, "There is actually $1 billion dollars in a fund for 9/11 responders..Mayor Bloomberg has spent $40 million of that $1 billion dollars denying claims."

McCormick says further, "A month ago, I had gotten a report that was deemed "SECRET". It was the report from the Executive Office legal department to Christy Todd Whitman, advising her to downplay the severity of Ground Zero...Now, Christy Todd Whitman, I'm happy to say, is going to have her day of reckoning...It is time for good Americans to take back this country...CIA, NSA,, you name the acronym, I would say a good 80% of all agencies involved [in 9/11] are Manchurian candidates. These are the people sworn to protect the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and the only thing Homeland Security does is decimate the United States Constitution...The Homeland Security Department, the only thing that they don't take care of, is the country's patriots....Every single responder, police, fire, EMS, every volunteer, they are the Minutemen ..The only thing these responders didn't have is a country that gave a s***."

McCormick quotes Edmund Burke: "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to stand by idly and do nothing. Your participation here, today, shows me they will not get away with it...[Bush] cons people into joining the military. ...he just changes the name of the mission from Enduring Freedom to Enduring Bulls*** or whatever it is..." Of Christy Todd Whitman, McCormick observes, "It is sure as hell she's going to be convicted of crimes against humanity, treason, just to name a few. However, if Bush is behind the catbird seat, the only thing he's going to do is pardon her. That can't happen. We cannot let it happen."

Medic and former Air Force Special Operations for Search and Rescue expert, Kevin McPadden, observes of Ground Zero, "There was so much radiant heat...that's not jet fuel that burns off 10 hours later, it's not any kind of incendiary...nothing was burning, no combustibles. This was chemicals, this was explosives." Mc Padden remembers taking a cigarette break after carrying three 250-pound women down 25 flights of stairs, when Mayor Bloomburg comes up to him and says, 'You know, you think you look cool with that cigarette in your mouth. But you look like a dirt bag.'" McCormick concludes, "This is a gross miscarriage of justice. And the government and the state are despicable. Our country has been taken over by these nasty corporate giants and they seem to have given our government HIV and us, in the Truth movement, we're the white blood cells. We're the ones holding it back. We're suffering from a bad infection."

"New York Stories: 9/11 First Responders"

Toxic conditions at ground zero, on 9/11 and long afterward, have had devastating physical and psychological effects on a category of persons known as "first responders". These are the people that showed up, some within minutes, some from across the country, and stayed for weeks and even months. At Community Church in New York City on September 9, 2006, a group of 9/11 first responders shared their experiences at ground zero and afterward. Though they were touted as heroes, they have been treated like poor servants. Presentations by National Guardsman, David Miller; former New York City police officer, Craig Bartmer; volunteer and civil air patrol pilot, Major Mike McCormick; and former Air Force Special Operations for Search and Rescue, Kevin McPadden.

It is past time for Christians in America to wake up to the fact that the Beast government system is all over the place, not just Europe, but deeply entrenched in America too.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
(Eph 6:10-16)

9/11 accelerated the rise of the Beast system, the police state, and other things that we see in the book of Revelations.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is an intriguing video. I always thought these conspiracy theories were a bunch of hooha, and I'm not finished with the video yet so I still might... but I have to admit, at halfway through, they are making a very convincing argument. :scratch:

Upvote 0

gwynedd1

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
✟18,093.00
Faith
Christian
This is an intriguing video. I always thought these conspiracy theories were a bunch of hooha, and I'm not finished with the video yet so I still might... but I have to admit, at halfway through, they are making a very convincing argument. :scratch:

Most people who believe that 9/11 was not as it first seemed went throught the same process. I am actually somewhat new to this myself.
have you seen declassified documents related to false terror?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

The other end of it is how the power of money has led us to this. These are removed at time but "Money Masters" is the video.
It is long but very good.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2734089060615340284&q=Money+Masters

Upvote 0

ForZion

Sep 11, 2006
✟15,265.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I just want the truth. If 9/11 was an inside job, I can't even begin to imagine........This would mean it was used to invade iraq and afghanistan, to pass the patriot act. It's like a bad nightmare, all the innocent people that have been killed as a result. If it's true, it's beyond evil. How could our own government do this to us, and then go kill 100,000+ innocent people. Claiming peace and security....... :cry:

Upvote 0
E

ElijahFalling

It is the concern for "peace and safety" that will ultimately bring the antichrist to power. It's growing everyday, when you turn on the evening news, all they ever talk about is what you need to be afraid of. Right now they're pushing an agenda to have microchips put in all children (the mark of the beast per my sig) so they will be "safe".
I just want the truth.
The first step to true spiritual maturity. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

ForZion

Sep 11, 2006
✟15,265.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It is the concern for "peace and safety" that will ultimately bring the antichrist to power. It's growing everyday, when you turn on the evening news, all they ever talk about is what you need to be afraid of. Right now they're pushing an agenda to have microchips put in all children (the mark of the beast per my sig) so they will be "safe".

The first step to true spiritual maturity. :thumbsup:
It makes my blood boil to even think of the level of blasphemy this has reached. Just imagine, if allowed to continue, the level of power this government will have in, even 25 years. They will be unstoppable, their oprression will be unheard of, fascism like it's never been.

The moment of supreme glory is almost at hand. With all of their technology, they shall strike at the son of man, the whole world shall unite against the son of man who has ascended from beyond their mists. They shall be horror stricken when the son of man is revealed. All that awaits, is the last act of their treachery that will make 9/11 look like a cupcake. The entire world is going to shake at his presence, the un-righteous shall be horrified at his countenance. Fully Human, and Full the Son of Man! Who shall stand against him and his god-given power of sonship!

Upvote 0

Micahyah

May 2, 2006
NC
✟7,964.00
Faith
Christian
I just want the truth. If 9/11 was an inside job, I can't even begin to imagine........This would mean it was used to invade iraq and afghanistan, to pass the patriot act. It's like a bad nightmare, all the innocent people that have been killed as a result. If it's true, it's beyond evil. How could our own government do this to us, and then go kill 100,000+ innocent people. Claiming peace and security....... :cry:

Remember, we have been warned about these times, this is is the darkness at the beginning of the Lord's Day.

If you go through Daniel, or Revelations, you will see multiple instances of deception by the government and political powers during the end times.

It's all part of the beast being the beast (government). America is not immune. We know that real Truth can only be found through Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel19

Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
ForZion, I know it's not an easy process to come to this realization. I saw 9/11 for what it was 3 years ago, and have been researching 9/11 ever since. Know that God is with you, and that He that is in you is greater than he that is in the world.

You're not alone in this, major polls from Zogby, as well as CNN show that almost half of the country is in disbelief of the official story on 9/11. An August 2004 Zogby poll showed that around 50% of New Yorkers think that the government had foreknowledge, and another large percentage believes that there was government involvement.

Alex Jone's videos really are worth watching, and there have been several other 9/11 documentaries released, such as the one in the OP.

Another documentary that I recommend is "9/11: Press for Truth". This film mostly covers the prior knowledge aspect of the attacks. For those who are just beginning to question, this film is for you.

Just a note: There has just been an interesting development, a man who met some of the 9/11 hijackers, and was working on a manuscript about his experience is now dead after being poisoned. Watch the news report here.

Reactions: icedtea
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
9/11 accelerated the rise of the Beast system, the police state, and other things that we see in the book of Revelations
Sorry, but I don't see that in the book of revelation. I was wondering what this was doing on the eschatology boards instead of the news or current events board. But continue on. :wave:

Malachi 2:1 "And now, O priests, this commandment is for you. 2 If you will not hear, And if you will not take [it] to heart, To give glory to My name," Says the LORD of hosts, "I will send a curse upon you, And I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have cursed them already,
Ezkeiel 39:12 "For seven months the house of Israel will be burying Them, in order to Cleanse/purify the Land. 13 "Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am glorified," says the 'Adonay Y@hovih.

Upvote 0

JohnBurger

Sep 19, 2006
✟15,122.00
Faith
Christian
I actually didnt think Christians were involved in such irrational paranoid thoughts

You guys are doing the accusers work for him. This is the spirit of the Devil. I submit to you that there is not one prominent church leader that agree's with this paranoid theory. Look to your Church leaders...not video's meant to deceive you.
Pray for the Holy Sprirt to remove the spirit of paranoia from your minds. Because The heart of this thinking is evil. POLL your leaders...not the deceived.

You now may have taken offence..but its nothing compared to aligning yourself with Satan to accuse

Upvote 0
E

ElijahFalling

I actually didnt think Christians were involved in such irrational paranoid thoughts
What makes our thoughts irrational and yours rational? Because you get your information from the corporate network news, you think you are informed of all truth?

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one."
- 1 John 5:19

According to 1 John 5:19, Satan holds all the power in the world. You seem to have put all your trust in it, however.

This is the spirit of the Devil.
Please explain why you believe this.

I submit to you that there is not one prominent church leader that agree's with this paranoid theory.
Your point? You're commiting the fallacy of appealing to authority. Instead of seeking the truth for yourself, you base your beliefs on what others tell you to believe. Truth is completely relative to you, it seems.

Look to your Church leaders...
Same fallacy as above.

not video's meant to deceive you.
You have yet to come up with a rational thought of your own explaining why you believe the conclusions in the videos in question are incorrect. What are your thoughts on the building 7 collapse? The physics of the twin towers collapse? All Pentagon photos and videos destroyed? Please provide a rational thought of your own on these matters if you're going to come here and declare that what we believe is false.

Pray for the Holy Sprirt to remove the spirit of paranoia from your minds.
Jesus commands quite the opposite. He commands us to keep watch, and see to it that we are not deceived. He does not command us to become ignorant and blind, or to believe "official" stories without question.

Because The heart of this thinking is evil.
The Bible commands us to seek truth. Are you calling the Bible evil?

POLL your leaders...
Truth is not determined by majority vote. Nor is it determined by the declarations of the elite. This is both an appeal to authority fallacy and an appeal to majority fallacy. Two argumentative fallacies in half a sentence. Beautiful.

not the deceived.
Again, please provide some actual insight into why you think the alternate 9/11 theories are incorrect, if you wish to declare so.

You now may have taken offence..
Don't get your hopes up, we didn't.

but its nothing compared to aligning yourself with Satan to accuse
That's an awefully hypocritical statement seeing as the sentence itself is an accusation. So, are you aligning yourself with Satan?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

You guys are doing the accusers work for him. This is the spirit of the Devil. I submit to you that there is not one prominent church leader that agree's with this paranoid theory. Look to your Church leaders...not video's meant to deceive you.
Pray for the Holy Sprirt to remove the spirit of paranoia from your minds. Because The heart of this thinking is evil. POLL your leaders...not the deceived.

You now may have taken offence..but its nothing compared to aligning yourself with Satan to accuse

Seeing as how you have 8 posts, we don't know you that well. You are the one accusing us of paranoia.
We are not easily led by shocking tales. We have thought about this a long time, and come to the conclusion, sometimes against our wishes, that things don't add up. I wish they did. But they don't. We must think and stop watching tv. The government is Not on our side.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.