Neuromuscular/spinal problems, could use prayer...

regencygirl

When parasols are in vogue again, I'll be ready.
Apr 8, 2010
Richmond, VA
✟15,188.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Lately I've been having some unusual back problems, a painful pressure all the way up and down my spine accompanied by constant headaches, migraine-like symptoms, and brief episodes of paralysis in my mid to lower back.

Two nights ago, I wasn't able to get around my own house without help, and it's very difficult to function at work or at home as I have a hard time being on my feet for more than a few minutes. At first I thought it was my fibromyalgia acting up, but it's starting to look like something more complicated than that. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow, but worries about what the diagnosis might be are starting to get to me.

I could definitely use some prayers, not just for healing, but that I remember that I can always lean on the Lord no matter what this turns out to be.

Thank you. :)

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You will experience God's peace which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your heart's and mind's quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

Father God, help her to keep focused on You, and heal her body of all that is coming against her. Remove her fear and worry and grant her peace as she goes through this, In Jesus name, Amen

Upvote 0

regencygirl

When parasols are in vogue again, I'll be ready.
Apr 8, 2010
Richmond, VA
✟15,188.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you, everyone, for your prayers. :)

As it turns out, my problem is scoliosis, plus acute lower back strain. I've been prescribed some pills for the inflammation and to relax my muscles, and need to start physical therapy.

Could have been much worse, all things considered!

Upvote 0

GrowingSmaller

Muslm Humanist
Apr 18, 2010
✟49,085.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Jesus through your mercy cause delight, happiness and awe to elevate the heart of regencygirl. Your hand works wonders, let her see your light and truth. Your will is done in the lives of good men and women, let her witness it today. Most of all, though she may endure trial and trauma, let her meet in heaven all good souls in the house you have waiting for the elect.

Your ways are wonderous. Amen. Let us believe and see.

Your truth is higher than heaven itself. Let our souls be opened to your love. Amen.

Most precious saviour, your gift of life is humbling and earth shaking. Let regencygirl have respite for a while, and grow in hope through the witness of your soft and caring hand. Touch her soul as you touched mine, but do not let it destroy her. No man can live and see God, so work from behind a veil until heaven can wait no longer. For the sake of your justice, let not the people of this world fall too far from grace. Instead, let grace fall upon us as diamonds in purifying rain. May you spirit, and the living water of your Love, guide us in prayer, patience and kindness today for all our sakes. Answer us, just as I fall prostrate in awe of you!

I ask this in peace, love and truth. Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums