✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord,

Please place your Hand on JAO. Please protect him and grant him some long-deserved peace. Help him to be safe and in a place where he is respected. Above all, Father, please let him see You. Help him to find a home in you, and let these trying times be his testimony of how you take care of your children. Thank you for your gift of life. In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
thanks for the prayers. just hopin that He will answer them soon. almost got pgysical a week ago with the roomate and the druggies next door got a new speaker for their stereo....

but, still breathin in and out. the concern is all this finally gets the best of me and I return to drinking to deal with it.

if I can hang for 10 months - 1 yr here, then it will be better due saving up enough to get a decent car and then afterwards can afford a higher rent. the trick is hagning on till then.

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do hope that you can stick around the place to save up some money. And I'll keep you in my prayers about the drinking issue. Maybe there's some way you can find that will allow you to get out your frustrations and be creative. But I'm sure this has been suggested to you already by someone.

May the Lord watch over you and bless you. You're truly a good person :hug:

Upvote 0

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
still seeking prayers on this. several nights ago, it was bad enough with the neighbors' music/noise I got a total of maybe 4 hours sleep. last night was ok - I slept 5 hours total before their stereo woke me up at 4 am...

their base from their stereo is booming right now as I type this (9:31pm at night). give you a hint how loud it gets - I got stereo headphones on and am listening to my music from my hardrive and I can hear/feel the base from them even right now with my headphones on.

thank you all for your prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
3rd night in a row I have called the police (neighbors took a breakthe other night...). this 4 - 5 hours total sleep a night is taking a toll.

I cant afford to move but I cant stay here. Need God to do some of that "make it happen" stuff and open a door to somewhere else and soon, please.

Upvote 0

Petunia

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
✟211,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A word about prayer. God is not a genie that we can pull out of a magic lamp whenever we want something. His instruction is 'if we delight ourselves in Him.. And He delights in us.. He will give us the desires of our hearts'.

Also, scripture isn't generally written to the unsaved. The only thing it generally says to the unsaved is 'repent'. In otherwords.. nonChristians can't pull out a verse of the bible and expect the Lord to act on it.

We can pray for the desires of your heart.. but you'd be much better off submitting to the Lord, delighting yourself in Him.. and having the ability of getting your own prayers answered.

Also, sometimes the Lord allows us to experience things so we can learn something from them.. that we may very well need later on in life.

The Lord bless you, my friend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Its gotten realy bad now. I didnt think it could but it has. I been up at 1:30am every morning now for the past week and its geting earlier and louder and the polcie just aint interested in respponding to my phone cals.
all dispatch will say is "I will get an officer out there as soon as I can" but one nevers comes out nor do Io get a call that they are outside at my door.

am tired. am so tired. the problem is is that I can nly afford to do oen or th other - save money and suffer thru all this so I can get a newer car (mine is a '79 with over 300,000 miles) or forget getting a reliable car, move now and the money that would have been saved goes into higher rent.

now you see why I am asking fro His assist.

my mind is like in a numbing fog due to so much lack of sleep.

Upvote 0

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
please keep me in prayers about moving. make a long story dhort - the dru dealers got evicted the other day but are still on the property next door after hours when they think no one is watching.

Had to call the police tonight o them again. this time they made threats but got away before the police showed. so, now its not just the music and drug activities that keeps me awake al night (got only 3 hours sleep last night) - now I gotta worry about getting ambushed and shot in my back yard!

I need to find a safer and nice place to live. hence why I am asking fro His assist.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.