Zunalter

Aug 5, 2004
ID
✟7,969.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
So over the last few years I have slowly wandered into the reformed fold. I was originally a fierce skeptic of Calvinism, this change wasn't something I chose, which is one of the reasons I think it is genuine (get it? ;) )

Anyways, I was hoping to get someone who had the time and inclination to help sharpen my reformed theology. I don't feel that I have as firm a grasp on the doctrines of grace as I do a lot of other theologies and I doubt my ability to effectively defend them. Any help would be appreciated.

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟757,054.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
So over the last few years I have slowly wandered into the reformed fold. I was originally a fierce skeptic of Calvinism, this change wasn't something I chose, which is one of the reasons I think it is genuine (get it? ;) )

Anyways, I was hoping to get someone who had the time and inclination to help sharpen my reformed theology. I don't feel that I have as firm a grasp on the doctrines of grace as I do a lot of other theologies and I doubt my ability to effectively defend them. Any help would be appreciated.

You could order the Amazing Grace DVD:

Amazing Grace - The History & Theology of Calvinism - YouTube

Dr. White's Intro to Reformed Theology:

An Introduction to Reformed Theology (James White) - YouTube

Upvote 0

Shulamite

My Bridegroom suffered this for ME
Oct 12, 2007
USA
✟18,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hello :)

I'd enjoy fellowshipping with you on Reformed topics. I have very few with whom I can! I am blessed by the Lord that my husband understands God's Sovereignty in all things, but I really hunger for others with whom I can share this joy with as well. Perhaps we could present some topics to cover and discuss from a reformed view and edify one another?

Upvote 0

Zunalter

Aug 5, 2004
ID
✟7,969.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Zunalter

Aug 5, 2004
ID
✟7,969.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Hello :)

I'd enjoy fellowshipping with you on Reformed topics. I have very few with whom I can! I am blessed by the Lord that my husband understands God's Sovereignty in all things, but I really hunger for others with whom I can share this joy with as well. Perhaps we could present some topics to cover and discuss from a reformed view and edify one another?

This sounds really great, what topics would you like to start with?

Upvote 0

Skala

I'm a Saint. Not because of me, but because of Him
Mar 15, 2011
✟27,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0