mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am in need of prayer to cleanse and remove bad and evil spirits from my home. My son came home in a very bad mood and he has been yelling at me. He has never raised his voice at me, but he has today. He has been yelling at me all day and disrespecting me. He was hanging around with my sister, and my sister has been badly influencing him and I feel that he has brought in those bad demons in the house. Please pray for peace, tranquility and to remove all demons and bad spirits from and in my house. Thanks and GOD BLESS.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for strength, hope, peace, and healing in your home.
May God bless you in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

ph-1.gif
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.

Be our safeguard against wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts
By the Power of God ~ cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Upvote 0

7angels

Dec 8, 2011
✟10,049.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
if this is not a normal thing that happens then it is probably a trial you are going through. we get hit the hardest from those that we are the closest too. just keep your faith up and keep trusting God and you will come out better then when you started. i will be praying for you

Upvote 0

gods prophetess

prophetess cherrie
Nov 25, 2010
tulsa oklahoma
✟8,173.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
what i do is take some annointing oil and pray thru the house in tongues and annoint the doors walls etc and i have the doors open casting demon spirits out it always works for me doing this bless you praying for you and your son,family

Upvote 0

bred11six

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
✟7,659.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
servant of Merciful Love said:
Praying for strength, hope, peace, and healing in your home.
May God bless you in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts
By the Power of God ~ cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

I'm saying this out of love the only one we pray to is God the Father. Jesus even tells us to pray to the Father he don't say pray to Him(Jesus) or Mary or other saints. If you believe in Christ then you are a saint. There is no power in saints only power in the blood of Jesus and God the Father.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I am in need of prayer to cleanse and remove bad and evil spirits from my home. My son came home in a very bad mood and he has been yelling at me. He has never raised his voice at me, but he has today. He has been yelling at me all day and disrespecting me. He was hanging around with my sister, and my sister has been badly influencing him and I feel that he has brought in those bad demons in the house. Please pray for peace, tranquility and to remove all demons and bad spirits from and in my house. Thanks and GOD BLESS.

Am praying for peace in your home.

also -- if at all possible consider getting rid of cable tv access and internet for a while so that your child can get disconnected from all forms of rage and anger.

And see if your child will tolerate having more interaction with his Sunday School or Sabbath school teacher/classmates

in Christ,

Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godchaser_70

Married happily to my nupreacher
Nov 21, 2010
Oklahoma
✟16,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
its ok if he hamgs around the unyoke, but you need to keep a hedge of protection around him. and ask god to keep him from any evil spirits that may surround him.

all authority has been given to us in jesus name.

lord I ask that you protect him, and put a hedge around her son,
keep him surround of your angels.
anoint her home as well, in the name of jesus amen

father we pray for peace in her home.
and if her son is not saved, save him. help him to also get in prayer as well.
give them the evidence of speaking in tongues amen

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you to be given wisdom and insight on how to deal with your son and sister. Just a thought...maybe get some olive oil and ask the Father to bless it and anoint the door posts in the rooms of your home. Then maybe sing a lot of praise songs through your home. It won't hurt anything that's for sure!

Praying you will be led to whatever methods best help your home to be free of evil spirits.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord: I pray for this family situation. I pray that You would bring salvation to those family members who have not been saved, and peace to those who have been saved. I pray for spiritual protection for this family. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this and other loving prayers for mimi and her family. Thank you for joining us in prayer, Amen!:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Eurasia

Living in hybrid space
Apr 6, 2007
Australia
✟18,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.