Glenarden

Nov 9, 2016
Tupelo
✟15,112.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm almost 61 years old and now have family members who have done a total about face politically and it seems spiritually as well. They will defend every cause, every religion, every human being on the planet, but they will not defend a Christian. When they do say something about Christians it will be an insult. Am I missing something? I realize many people believe there is no such thing as a Christian being persecuted in the United States. I am being told I am a bigot because I voted Republican. No amount of love or kindness has changed their mind. Insight, please!

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Y'SHUA said plainly in Scripture: members of family may be our worst enemies.
This never changed.
HE said a lot about politics too.
What HE said never changed.
It is all written and guarded by YHWH, in the BIBLE,
for everyone who is seeking to find.
Insight, please!

Upvote 0

smithed64

To Die is gain, To Live is Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 2, 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
✟41,497.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Give God praise during persecution. Because it is going to happen. And He will be there for you. And God will use how you react with Him to convict those around you who do so against you.

John 15:18 If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.…

Proverbs 29:27
An unjust man is abominable to the righteous, And he who is upright in the way is abominable to the wicked.

Isaiah 66:5
Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at His word: "Your brothers who hate you, who exclude you for My name's sake, Have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy.' But they will be put to shame.

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

Matthew 24:9
Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations on account of My name.

John 7:7
The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me, because I testify that its works are evil.

John 16:1
I have told you these things so that you will not fall away.

Upvote 0