Need help with something I heard

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I heard of two different religions called eckankar and gnosticism.And they claim they can go out of body and meet jesus.Does anybody know if they meet jesus by praying for him to take them out of body alone?
Eckankar is a rip off religion of Scientology their main prayer all day sounds like "HUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Gnosticism were opponents to the early Christians, a good site to look up early Christian literature, including gnostic works is at earlychristianwritings.com/

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I heard of two different religions called eckankar and gnosticism.And they claim they can go out of body and meet jesus.Does anybody know if they meet jesus by praying for him to take them out of body alone?
Ones claiming this could be interacting with a spirit of a false Jesus. Or, they could be just making things up.

Also, a cult or cultic group can invent things which no one else has, then say look at us, we do this and nobody else does; so you should join us.

But in us we can personally share with Jesus all the time . . . by submitting to Him and how God rules each of us in His own peace >

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

So, in us we can meet with Jesus and stay with Him.

Upvote 0