Oaxaca
✟1,084.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I live in Southern Mexico, alone, in a small room we call here " quartos '. I have been here 4 years and minister alone. I am not part of any formal church or group, however, I interact with and support and teach any who claim belief in the gospel. I started from scratch, alone, in the pandemic. God has created many different opportunities for me, from helping the truly poor and sick, to teaching, to street ministry where I give away my art for free as an opportunity to exhort and or preach. Houses are close together here and it is easy to put bible tracts on hundreds of doors in an afternoon. I am not joining this site out of boredom. I wake up with Christ, I follow him to the work he has for me, I relax with him in the evening and fall to sleep talking with him. I would like to make myself available to share and encourage from my experiences. I am not poor and lived a successful life in America. Now I live on about 250 dollars a month. The rest is God's . This was not an attempt to prove humility. It was a natural result of living for Christ first and foremost. The cares of this world fell away. I have learned first hand the meaning of "you can't serve two masters". We live what we love, period. I have a varied history in bible study and knowledge, however, I have come to see God's word as true food. Not something to be analysed and discected. I believe it is to be read by us and then fed by the holy spirit. The goal being to equip us to act, to labor continuously. A good understanding of the gospel is sufficient for true service. When this is our life, there is little reason or time to sit around arguing about correctly dividing the word.

I hope to meet and encourage all who have an incorruptible love for Christ.

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

• Friendly
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,930,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @wsb, as @Anhelyna just said, WELCOME TO CF :wave: We're glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

Thank you for your excellent and informative intro, BTW. It sounds like you have a blessed and wonderful life and ministry in Him, and I look forward to hearing more about it.

God bless you!! (Numbers 6:24-26; Lamentations 3:24)

--David
p.s. - are there no churches for you to attend and/or join near your new home?

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Upvote 0

wsb

Nov 20, 2023
Oaxaca
✟1,084.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello @wsb, as @Anhelyna just said, WELCOME TO CF :wave: We're glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

Thank you for your excellent and informative intro, BTW. It sounds like you have a blessed and wonderful life and ministry in Him, and I look forward to hearing more about it.

God bless you!! (Numbers 6:24-26; Lamentations 3:24)

--David
p.s. - are there no churches for you to attend and/or join near your new home?

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
Hi David,
I thank our God for your care. There are many churches here. Please know that I wake up with Christ, follow him to work, relax with and fall to sleep talking to him. This is daily. My life is my church and interaction with others daily. My worship is the same. I don't lack for anything and I do not forsake any assembly of any value.
What else would you like to know about my service? My hope is always to encourage continual labor in others.
Warren

Upvote 0