• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Need help to check prices in some Regions like...

Discussion in 'Business, Administration & Management' started by Trying_to_be_Orthodox, May 29, 2019.

1. Trying_to_be_Orthodox

Trying_to_be_Orthodox Newbie

+28
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Africa - South Africa and etc, any country which have sea port, also Asia - poor parts like Birma, Vietnam and etc. Poor EU countries - like Hungary, Romania and etc.
    Any help is appreciated. If profitable way will be found - stable so-so normal income will be.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. basilbear76

basilbear76 New Member

+56
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    I'm sorry,but I don't understand what you are trying to say?

Christ is risen!

3. Trying_to_be_Orthodox

Trying_to_be_Orthodox Newbie

+28
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    I need some help in this regions: need man who can - 1) check real price on stuff which i need 2) if stuff and price are ok for make some money - so that man will get some % from $ of my deals with supplier.

Instead is Risen

4. JosephZ

JosephZ Well-Known Member

+738
    Philippines
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    I'm not sure if I'm in a region you are interested in (Mindanao, Philippines), but what kind of items are you looking for prices on?