Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hello, I just started instagram page where i post bible verses and so on. In away I wanted to make this to reach unbelievers,people who are far from God. I wanted to set with instagram auto bot to like there pictures who are unbelievers like homosexuals,atheists.. maybe they will enter to my page and see this Bible verses,but in away I am not sure about this.Because It could send them a wrong message from a christian page that would look that I support there way of life. What should I do or any suggestions how to reach this people? Thank you

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What evidence do you have that people will want this service or will read the verses.

If you are going ahead with this do ensure that you use a totaly different username from what you normally use, that the email account is disposable and even that the device you use is different to the one you normally use.

The Christian baker who was taken to court had his online account trash/email filled with trash.
You are going to upset some agressive people so protect your self.

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello, I just started instagram page where i post bible verses and so on. In away I wanted to make this to reach unbelievers,people who are far from God. I wanted to set with instagram auto bot to like there pictures who are unbelievers like homosexuals,atheists.. maybe they will enter to my page and see this Bible verses,but in away I am not sure about this.Because It could send them a wrong message from a christian page that would look that I support there way of life. What should I do or any suggestions how to reach this people? Thank you

My Facebook page from day one reflects my christian faith in Jesus, my books, music, movies etc also reflects biblical values. My friends online include people who be believers and the unsaved...many like my page and requested friendship because I take time write to my friends....so I keep a low amount of friends as I only a limited amount of time on Facebook.
I let them know that I don't want nudity, vulgarity or anti-god things sent to me and I filter my news feed.
I am also like that offline...I am friends with different types of people, as I met
many of them when I was a caregiver and or neighbor of theirs. I treated people
how I would like to be treated. When a neighbor who be homosexual fell sick me
and another friend got him to the hospital and we help him out so he could return
home...this be in the early 80's when HIV/AIDS came on the scene and he was afflicted and was quarantined in the hospital, others stay away but me and another friend visited him and did what we could for him until he was able to move back home to his parents who lived in another state.

I also keep this post from a friend on Facebook in mind:

Attachments

• 14222159_586915384829958_7131875326756675293_n.jpg
    14222159_586915384829958_7131875326756675293_n.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I would make one comment: Homosexuality is a sin, but that doesn't mean the homosexuals are unbelievers. I think most people still sin.

Upvote 0