Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There was also a big controversy concerning Joel Osteen and his remarks on a Larry King Live segment where he waffled on whether Jesus was or wasn't the only way to Heaven........

MacArthur's seminary also has a few problems, based on the doctrinal statement found below.

https://www.tms.edu/about/doctrinal-statement/

They cannot find the promise of the Church of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament, and they cannot find the fulfillment of the New Covenant in the New Testament.

Their eschatology is based on the Two Peoples of God doctrine that John Nelson Darby brought to America about the time of the Civil War.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So If I simply call myself the newly recreated Wilt Chamberlain, would the 76'ers have to accept me as their starting center??
There was a bunch of yahoos a few years ago who proclaimed themselves the legitimate government of the Republic of Texas. I wonder if they gave it over, moved to Israel, and proclaimed themselves to be The Sanhedrin? BTW, I'm rightwise born king of all England, or Czar of All the Russias, I disremember which. I defy anyone to prove that I'm not.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
BABerean2 said:
How many modern Christians will attend the consecration of the altar for a rebuilt Jewish temple?.
Too many. :worried:
No need to go to Israel when there are plenty of bbq pits here in the US to sacrifice on.......

Eze 39:17
“And as for you, son of adam!, thus says Adonay Yahweh,
‘Speak! to every sort of bird and to every beast of the field:
“Assemble yourselves! and come!;
Gather together from all sides to My sacrificial meal
Which I am sacrificing for you,

A great sacrificial meal on the mountains of Israel,
That you may eat flesh and drink blood.

Zep 1:7
Be silent! in the presence of Adonay Yahweh;
For the day of Yahweh is at hand,
For Yahweh has prepared a sacrifice;

He has invited His guests.

barbeque pit 2.jpg

Attachments

• altar sacrifice.gif
    altar sacrifice.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There was a bunch of yahoos a few years ago who proclaimed themselves the legitimate government of the Republic of Texas. I wonder if they gave it over, moved to Israel, and proclaimed themselves to be The Sanhedrin? BTW, I'm rightwise born king of all England, or Czar of All the Russias, I disremember which. I defy anyone to prove that I'm not.
With God, anything is possible.

Why Tennessee is Called the “Volunteer State” | Appalachian Magazine

In the election of 1835, the voters of Tennessee chose not to re-elect Crockett and in his farewell speech, he told his constituents, “you may all go to hell and I will go to Texas.

Making good on his promise, Crockett left the state and joined the thousands of other Appalachian-Americans who had made the move to Texas.

Sadly, the larger than life American frontiersman would eventually be killed while defending the Alamo.....
12 states of Texas.jpg

Santa Anna: "Our canonballs will blot out the sun!"
Travis: "Then we will fight in the shade."

Attachments

• Map Judah Benjamin.png
    Map Judah Benjamin.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've been to Crockett Texas.

And we know that THESE Sanhedrin are the ACTUAL, legitimate, Biblical Sanhedrin ....How?
Wasn't the Sanhedrin ruled over by the Priests?

Matthew 26:59
Now the chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin<4892> were seeking false testimony against Jesus that they might put him to death,
Mark 14:55
Now the chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin<4892> were seeking testimony against Jesus to put him to death, but they found none.
Luke 22:66
When day came, the assembly of the elders of the people gathered together, both chief priests and scribes. And they led him away to their Sanhedrin<4892>

Malachi has this to say about those Priests:

Malachi 2
1 “And now, O priests, this command is for you. 2 If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the Lord of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings..............
9 “So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law.”

How many Priests and their records still around after 70ad?
This is just a few excerpts of what was happening to the Priests before and during 70ad:

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

A thirst for blood, and inflamed by revenge, they spared neither age, sex, nor infancy; and the morning beheld eight thousand five hundred dead bodies lying in the streets of the holy city. They plundered every house , and having found the chief priests Anaius and Jesus, not only slew them, but, insulting their bodies, cast them forth unburied. They slaughtered the common people as unfeelingly as if they had been a herd of the vilest beasts.......

For five days after the destruction of the Temple, the priests who had escaped, sat, pining with hunger, on the top of one of its broken walls; at length, they came down, and humbly asked the pardon of Titus, which, however, he refused to grant them, saying, that, "as the Temple, for the sake of which he would have spared them, was destroyed, it was but fit that its priests should parish also:" -whereupon he commanded that they should be put to death.

Revelation 9:6
And in those days the men shall seeking the death, and not no shall be finding it;
and shall be desiring/yearning<1937> to be dying, and the death is fleeing from them.

Sanhedrin - Wikipedia

Before 191 BCE the High Priest acted as the ex officio head of the Sanhedrin,[citation needed] but in 191 BCE, when the Sanhedrin lost confidence in the High Priest, the office of Nasi was created. The Sanhedrin was headed by the chief scholars of the great Talmudic Academies in the Land of Israel, and with the decline of the Sanhedrin, their spiritual and legal authority was generally accepted, the institution itself being supported by voluntary contributions by Jews throughout the ancient world. Being a member of the house of Hillel and thus a descendant of King David, the Patriarch, known in Hebrew as the Nasi (prince), enjoyed almost royal authority. Their functions were political rather than religious, though their influence was not limited to the secular realm.[14] The Patriarchate attained its zenith under Judah ha-Nasi who compiled the Mishnah,[23] a compendium of views from Judean thought leaders of Judaism other than the Torah.

Upvote 0