National Security Advisor asks Jack Van Impe for a prophecy outline

From the article:

Jack Van Impe says:

I was shocked because Reuters news service just report that young people from Britain to Russia are letting corporations print on their forehead for business places and getting paid to do it

Well, I've looked and looked and looked, on the Reuters site, and on the wider web, but could not find a single piece of evidence to back that claim. Therefore, I can only assume this is an outright lie, told to keep those who are the more gullible and impressionable among us under the spiritual thumb.

Jack Van Impe says:

What is the mark of the beast? Well, out of the European Union, a leader arises in Revelation 13, verse 1, he has power over all kindreds, tongues, people and nations,

Ahhh, the European Union as the devil again. :rolleyes:

If you ask me, it's more likely to be the Project for the New American Century, if it's anything at all.

Jack Van Impe says:

He has a religious cohort who works with him in verse 11, makes an image of him, verse 15, and they get a numerical system, including 666 and maybe some other number with it, to identify human beings in revelation 13, verses 16 to 18.:p:Now, he only does it after the first 42 months of the tribulation period, so you don't have to worry about it.

Sounds like George W. Bush himself, if you ask me. How long is his term - 48 months? Or, if he gets in again, maybe it'll be in the last 42 months of his reign.

Jack Van Impe says:

Plus, we probably won't be here because we've been evacuated, raptured,

Whew! That's lucky then, isn't it. :D

What a load of absolute twaddle!!

Upvote 0