Anachronistic Philosopher
Dec 25, 2003
US
✟8,398.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Naruto: the ultimate in generic shounen filler-fest unoriginality.

*laugh* That pretty much sums it up. Still, I need something which is better than the American dribble...with the acute exception of "Avatar: The Last Airbender"

Itsumo nihongo de miruzo. Tanoshii'n da (te ba yo)!

(Trans: Always watch in Japanese! It's fun (??as all get out??) ! )

Upvote 0

alphatronics

Oct 30, 2002
Visit site
✟8,011.00
Faith
Humanist
Politics
US-Democrat
I watched it until they finally finished saving the bridge builder after the 'fight' had been dragged on for several episodes (DBZ-style). Decided to stop watching after that. I later discovered that the "filler" which most people complain about had not yet even started at that point.

That's just my experience though, you might like it better. The general idea sounds great (Sasuke is pretty hot too), but it seems as though the writers had frequent vacations, resulting in a lot of episodes that could have just been left out entirely.

Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Looks like the the fillers will finally be ending in February. Can't wait for the "Naruto II" anime.

Now if Bleach would only finish the Bounto arc, I would be a very happy man.
I thought Naruto III came out a while back... :scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Apollonian

Anachronistic Philosopher
Dec 25, 2003
US
✟8,398.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
but says those lines on his face is because he is a fox demon.

The lines on Naruto's face are actually there because of the demon fox inside of him. Naruto is not himself a demon. Rather, he had the demon sealed inside him when he was an infant. The story revolves partly around his struggle as an outsider, feared by others, along with the struggle of keeping his "inner deamon" in check while striving for noble principles like honor, friendship, and justice (and Ramen noodles).

Upvote 0

WitchHazel

Apr 13, 2006
✟8,056.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
yeah, Naruto's not ademon (although he can access the nine-tailded foxes chakra when he needs to.) everyone just thinks he's a demon because the fox demon was sealed inside of him. BTW does anyone other than me think the fourth Hokage (the guy who sealed the fox in Naruto in the first place,) is Naruto's Dad?

Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
yeah but there are still alot of people who say that there's no real proof. but come on, just look at a pic of the fourth. see any resemblance?
Don't forget that the forth also invented rasengan, was a frog summoner, and was trained by Jiraiya. Interestingly, the forth trained Kakashi. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WitchHazel

Apr 13, 2006
✟8,056.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
i know! and as to those who need "real" proof. the only way you could get more obvious is if someone actually said "The fourth Hokage is Naruto's dad." or "looks like Naruto's trying to follow in his father's footsteps with his dream of being hokage." I mean get real.

Upvote 0